Sunday, May 03, 2009

Another OMG! for Jay Chou

I`m super duper HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now!

Whole day have been listening Jay chou songs.......



and I finally received confirmation email about my payment and seat location!

YAAAA!!! Row E!!!!!! 18!!!! holymothergoddd.....


omg is side view of stages!! awwwwwwwww~~ I can see Jay chou wave on us awww~~ wanna faint~~ when thinking about it awww~~~

sooooooooooooo XXXited!!!!

I cant wait to collect my real ticket on JUNE!!!

omg,...dear god please... hopefully everything gone smooth and please STOP the swine flu! and it can be nightmare when traveling. I really dont want cover my face with mask see Jay Chou! >.<' coz I am so ready to scream out loud that day!

2 comments:

cooknengr said...

When I returned from KL -LA, Jay was in the same flight KL -Taipei, he flew first class, but in economy, I was the band members were sitting next to and in front of me. Enjoy Jay's concert. I saw his show once...I am a little too old for his music, more of a Wubai fan.

Laura Hii said...

cooknengr: OMG!! u gotto be kidding me! I will non stop harassing him like those paparazzi. Thanks, I will, hopefully can take some good photo of him!