Friday, May 22, 2009

Maggi Mee

I`m Maggi Mee lover especially the curry flavor- classic! I know, Maggi brand has so many variety and flavor but, Curry the is best!

When I was at Sydney, it really sad that we couldn't found the Maggi Mee Malaysian version but thank god! I can found it at Melbourne.

I used to remember when ever my friend going back to Malaysia I thing I always ask them is to buy a box of Maggi Mee ahhahhahh. Otherwise, I wont stop harassing them day till night through email or phones!


Although, we couldn't found Maggi Mee at Supermarket but is Australian version which taste completely difference, even Made in Malaysia >.<



check it out!

Long time ago I bought it once from supermarket and it taste like tomato instead curry. I was soooooo disappointed. Imagining eating hot noodle in tomato soup.. >,<" ewww~ But, they had change to flavor which is low fat and "Extra Delicious" . So, out of curiosity I bought a pack and tried it.



This time, again.. another disappointed it taste like chicken and carrot, Not even spicy or hot. T_T

I know,.... it not very health thing to eat but, I bet some of you now eating.

Anyway, I wonder does Maggi available at USA, NZ, or other country and I wonder has difference version??

5 comments:

cooknengr said...

Malaysian version of Maggi Kari flavor is available at some Asian supermarket here in L.A. but the stock is limited, every time I see them I'd sapu all (Imagine buying $30 worth of Maggi mee) and send some to Sarawak friends who live in other part of USA who cant get them.

Laura Hii said...

oic,...thank god, at here i can buy them easy even when I walk on my way home from work place.

@lice said...

I see business opportunity here, hahahahahahhaah!! Exporting all Msia/Sarawak goods to oversea, muahahahahah! What bout Indomie, do u like it?

Par said...

I will keep an eye for that. So far I haven't spot maggi mee. I wonder how it taste like. Is it something like the soy sauce?...hehe M

Laura Hii said...

@lice:LOL Indo mee goreng can easy found. It even available at any supermarkets! Sometime when Maggi Mee unavailable and I`m desperate! I will buy Indo curry as "substitute".

K@K: OMG! U got to try!!!! Is addicted! It doesnt taste like soy sauce or sesame. It taste like curry and a lot spices without coconut milk flavor. It quite hot and btw, if u add an egg with it will taste like HEAVEN!