Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Piss Off from Domino Pizza

Last few week Ray and I bought some Domino Pizza for dinner and ordered Choc Lava for dessert. We waiting for 45 min for pick up. I was sooo mad and piss off because of how bad of product quality. Well, the pizzas are fine.

It was my 1st time try their choc Lava. Once I got home I was so excited and starving!



yumm~ cant wait!



After opened this is what look like! wtf ...! cost me $2.95 to get a BURNED cake!!!! and Icing sugar powered wrong side.



So, disappointed, so called Choc "L.A.V.A" ~~~~ -___-







check the video, how big difference????

Btw, we couldnt bother to drive another 30mins back to shop ask for refund and I dont dare to replace a new one for me because you will never know whether they will put "extra ingredient" in it, like this video belong. EWWWW~~~~



enjoy.....

2 comments:

@lice said...

That's bad, really ugly cake they sold, how dare them! Ruin the name, booooo for them.

Laura Hii said...

@lice: YAA! really disappointed, even made fresh. I will never ordered it again.