Friday, May 15, 2009

DFO - Essendon

Recently, I have been really enjoy shopping after received "bonus" from government. Hopefully, it will improved the economic like what they planned.

I never been to DFO at Essendon which located near airport.



Whole Victoria only got 3 DFO and I been to DFO - Spencer (city) and Moorabbin. However, compared 3 of them, we prefer DFO at Moorabbin, it much more nearer.



It pretty much everything the same even the building looks exactly like other.

Well, the good thing about it, got a few more stores or factory outlets which really big brand like Oroton, NINE WEST, and POLO which other DFO dont have.

Like usual, Ray and I check the time and go separately because sometime I can felt really uncomfortable when come to shopping with Raymond. You know,....guy... -__-' and dont have sense of fashion and try to control me >.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed