Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello~ Sydney 2010

Okay, it will be really quick entry because I only got less then 1 hour break to finish this entry. I will write more entries tonight! I promised!.

Mann,..I have a busy life and I do have a life till I really dont have much time for blogging. Especially, the weather getting cold and have been try to cover staff shift or replacement and since I back from Sydney, I got a lot job I need follow up. >.<" Glad I didnt go for 1 week, not too mentioned I need spent some time with my hubby, friends & colleagues and nothing for myself. When I got free time I choose to sleep early instead stay up late night to update my blog, Recently, I really need take care of myself before I`m getting sick like other. Hope you guys understand.... okay,...let`s talk about Sydney! The day before I fly to Sydney I only got 4 hours sleep!! why??????????? on Wednesday I started working @ 7am and finish my job training till 10.30pm!!! not to mentioned Ray was waiting for me for dinner because so late end up eat McDonald T_T and I got home I still need packing my luggage!
dont bother to queue just self check-IN even faster!


Waaa, I wokeup at bloody 4am!!! and need catch train 5am from my place to city and take Skybus to airport terminal.


That`s our flight ehhhhe~~ we take virginblue~~


Yeahhhhh,.. finally checked in and me & my friend went to cafe bought some hot drink while waiting.


camwhore ourself eheheh.

sorry picture too small bcoz it took from my mobile.

ohya,...I got my new haircut just fringe lolol XD Omg, I dont even have time to blog about my new haircut. I get it done, a week before I gone to Sydney. :P



Updating my facebook & SMS to my babe~~



yeah~~~ we both really excited on board~~



After almost 1 hour....





Hello~~ Sydney....here we come!





It was beautiful day, we were so lucky because my sydney friends told us Sydney have been raining whole week day & night.



okay we about to landing better shut our camera!


Once arrived Sydney airport, we went straight to my friend place to leave our luggage and then we prepared to Easter Show!






Before go to easter Show, we had our breakfast! So, cheap!!! this place, everything on menu only $1-3 dollars!!!!

Why we dont have that in Melbourne! DAMN!!!!


okay,..tonight I will write more entries about Sydney! stay tuned~~

1 comment:

MDOB said...

and..pau looks big!!