Saturday, April 03, 2010

Wish have "double Laura"

Hello everyone,

It have been a few weeks for no updating my blog, however doesn't means I don't read other blogger entries and I still regularly checked my all emails. Thanks! goodness at least we have the technology allow us surf internet via mobile which it help me a lot for my work emails and keep in touch with friends.

Well, I hope everyone have a great long weekends especially for Australia. From Good Friday, Easter Sat, Easter Sun, Easter Monday and other state Easter Tuesday. Wow~~~almost a week holidays for everyone.

However, not for me because I`m going back to work today (I means Saturday). Yeahh,...double pay ($_$). No much thing I like to said about it. I got Good Friday off, woke up in morning, start cleaning the house, laundry and eat my lunch while surfing internet and start preparing dinner and waited for my hubby coming home. After dinner we hired DVD ; This is It! Michael Jackson. Then, here I am typing my entry in the middle night while hubby went to bed.

Sound pretty bored huh~~? Well, is not sound like I dont have life, and seem nothing special to blog about my life. It just I have been too busy with my job. Most of time I work 12 hours every days and sometime even more then that. I`m have been actively and participate with my work training and stressed up too much at some state till wanna quit my job. It not just me, sometime coming home I still have to deal with my hubby work problems and offer comfort to him. After all I`m not "SUPERWOMEN"

But, after that experiences I `m getting mature, more familiar with and start to learn how to managing my time & job allocate the tasks. Well, not one born PERFECT!! everything is about go thru-process and never even give up so easily & dont being LAZY!!!! After last weeks, I`m so relief....phew~~ is over!

Okay, I should stop talking about my job, that is not healthy bring all unhappy stuff to talk over again. Let`s move on! ;D

Recently, a few exciting news I like to share, that Chadstone Shopping Centre aka The Fashion Capital finally opened the very first stand-alone MIU MIU store. Also PRADA store!!! omg how exciting !!! I still haven't got time to visit the brand new store!

Yesterday, guess what???? one of my friend from Sydney, visit to my work place and give me surprise!! and she just show up instantly in front of me! awwwwwwwww,...I was so happy & over excited! Well, is not she flied all the way from Sydney to Melbourne just for me, but for his bf as well. She such as great girlfriend & friend!!

Also, I have been enjoy going out with my girlfriend and as usual my friend will wait for me after I finish work and I went straight home to get change and we went for movie; THE REBOUND and at same time my friend won prize and we get FREE soft drinks, popcorn & Granny Smith Apple for each of us! Y(^_o_^)Y

Just a few days, Ray & I went to watch Jacky Chan movie; THE SPY NEXT DOOR. Now, we cant wait to see his another latest movie : KARATE KID!

After this week, it will be daylight saving for us and it start on this Sunday and that means the difference time between Malaysia & Australia will be 2 hours ahead instead 3 hours.

Next week, I kind like mix feeling because I`m not so looking forward to back to long hours work BUT,......because is Monday and still public holiday ($_$) Yeahhhh!! ;D and Tuesday back to work as usual and as for Wednesday is the WORST!! 12 hours shift and then I still have to stay back for 2-3 hours training! Fuck...! that like 14-15 hours!

Not to mention, I`m going to Sydney on Thursday and I have to wake up at 4am to get ready and catch my early bird flight. It gonna be sooooooo packed my whole schedule during my 3 days trip at Sydney which I have been organized this whole afternoon.

Also, on the day I`m flying back Sat and still need attend my girlfriend birthday party @ city 9.30pm! OMGGGGGGGGGG,....I`m gonna be so dead next day because I still need go back to work on Sunday (morning training again! ) and finish @ 8pm.

The following week, me & a few friends have been planing to go for random place for photography session. On May, more birthday party coming soon, so I`m gonna be so broke! $$$, So far, I already got 3 invitations!

There a few new release movies, Ray & I have been waiting for to see with my vouchers to redeem heheeehhe Gosh, it gonna be awesome!

I guess "susah-susah dulu, senang-senang kemudian" is true, If you wanna better life, must work hard & earn it.

T_T now you know why I wish to have "double Laura" by completing my daily task;

  • my work jobs
  • cooking, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping,
  • listener (hubby issues)
  • for friends especially those been there for me & "real/true" friends.
  • how about as blogger???

Anyway, I still not familiar blog through my mobile especially typing with those little keypad OMGGG that gonna take me like million years to finish blogging.

But, I will try to update as much as I can while I`m at Sydney.

okay ciao~~

Have a great Easter and enjoy hunting eggs!

3 comments:

MDOB said...

Yayy! you're back. Miss you a lot.
Dont worry about it, just do your best and keep us updated.

Promise you i wont go away, i'll be ur reader for as long as you keep this blog ;)

MDOB said...

Gambate super woman!!! ;D

Laura Hii said...

belinda: thanks! bel~~ I also ur loyal reader Y(^_^)