Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Homecook Meal

It was Easter Sunday and I got some free time at home, so I decided to went out to market and bought some grocery and coming home make dinner :D

Sometime, I wish I can work less hours and spend more time do cooking stuffs or baking but I also don't want to be like "full time" housewife.

okay,..let`s move on what I cooked for dinner :D




Ta..ta aaa....~~ I was waiting for Raymond for dinner.

XD you can see right rice bowl like mountain is for Ray.




Wheatgrass with onion, eggs, tomato.



Sweet soy sauce with egg plant & chicken breast Ray`s favorite!



Tofu!!! my favorite!




Dessert~~ waahhh, now a days man so hard to please have to cut all the fruit into smaller pieces.




That is our supper!!! mini danish pastry.



That the nice part about if I`m day off or more time alone, the worst part is almost everytime our work roster is completely opposite and the only time to be together is night time for bed.

Some time we hard to have dinner together. Unless I cant "tahan" I will just eat first if he finish really late like 10pm or midnight time. T_T



Take picture "what for dinner tonight?" Shit! the foods getting cold T_T


and sent ray, hopefully will tempt him coming home early.

That what I normally, I do. aka my way expression my love LLOLOL

The BEST part about it, once he saw the picture & messages, Ray was about finish work and gonna speeding all the way to home to have dinner with me wahahhahh


After all, is EASTER SUNDAY!!!, dont want to be alone. All my friends going out and family reunion on easter sunday or others going away to country. That Aussie culture things.


Anyway, on Monday is Easter Monday (yeahhh another public holiday paid!!) and I back to work. Also, I realized it was CHING MIN day for chinese people visit & clean graveyard. Some how remind me my grandpa and ray`s grandpa & grandma.

okay, time back to work.

Hope you guys have a great Easter and have a nice week~~

3 comments:

MDOB said...

tofu my favourite too!!!
gosh, so yummy i am hungry too.

Laura Hii said...

Belinda: awesome !!! Any thing with tofu i love : D

Sammy said...

i like the bowl..hahaha...