Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Chi Ban Teppan-Yaki Sydney

After Fish market, time for shopping and meet my awesome friends!!!

We went to Paddy Market, Market City, Townhall and Queen Victoria Building for shopping and rush to other suburb met my old friends, and ex-boss & ex-colleagues.



I`m pretty much spent entire afternoon travel from one suburb to other suburb till I think I spent almost A$50+ and amount of hours >_<" Also, on phone calls and texting till my finger sore o.O" keep trying to confirmed the dinner with everyone

But, cant complaint because many years haven't back to Sydney to meet everyone and limited time.




So, in evening time, I booked a Japanese Restaurant called "I Chi Ban Teppan-Yaki ". This place is awesome and very famous in Sydney!!!.

Let`s me introduce to you my awesome friends!





John & Jared , my fake gay JJ couple XD lololol

We used to be housemate when we studied some Uni and share some cooking tips! XD



Jay, Heather, Yuli, me & Doris.



Our dinner begin with Miso soup & Salad~~



Itadaki-masu!!!!!




Each table we will have our own chef.

The chef not just have to cook our meal in front of us but also need to entertained us and make sure we really have a lot fun & enjoy the foods.

Gosh, you tell me...how I don't love Japanese culture!!!




amazing, removed the prawn shell using knife~~





Yeahhhhhhhh,....cant wait till it cooked!!







Wow,..very presentable~~~

I cant wait to eat the prawn and fish fillet!!





Next, steak coming in!!! yummy~~~


and then all the sudden~~~he said........




" Are you guys ready?"






fire up on steak!


Enjoying our prawn & fish while drinking beer~~ sure does felt "I Chi Ban"! XD




Once the steak cooked, the chef will cut into small pieces for us.





After done with eating~~ is GAMES TIME!!!!

Everyone get to hold a small bowl.



And the chef will thrown raw egg on you and you must manage to catch it with your bowl.





my turn and I got it! yeahhhhhhhh~~~~



okay sound and look easy but if you unlucky like my friend she got raw egg on her shirt and end up need go to toilet wash it >.<"

That why, they also provided paper towel for you to cover if you scare ehhhheehehhh.....



WHAHAH so funny just look at Jay face expression. XD


Next another GAMES!

using fried egg roll and crop into small pieces and thrown it at you.

So, you dont catch it with bowl

but......................









with your mouth~~

AAAAHhhh,...open wide mouth >_<"


Another games....



You must hold your bowl well and catch every single pieces of fried egg.




It was so fun and it turn out more like get "attack" by chef using fried egg and everyone couldnt stop laughing.



Next fried rice games.


The chef will thrown 3 empty bowl and last bowl with fried rice at that SAME times!



this picture looks so wrong John try catch the bowl while Jared try to be cool XD


Unfortunately, I cant take every single pictures or video for everyone otherwise I dont have to eat and cant enjoy myself LOLOL.




Jay turn!




Succeed!


Before we leave the chef wrote something for us.




Wrote it backward and upside down letters.






Impressive!!!





So, before we leave, I asked the waitress took a group photo for us.





Next, the waitress moved us to another table for our dessert.



with Doris




With Heather





with Jay & Yuli.

What the hell John hand at my back "kacau-kacau"




We everyone have so much fun and I`m gonna missed them so much. T_T


Here got some video I got from youtube and is the same restaurant. sigh,...we should take video for our self but it can be ages to upload on youtube.




Hope you guy enjoy! :D

If you curious about the restaurant. Click HERE.

2 comments:

MDOB said...

wao..thats fun..!! havent seen b4.
^__^ but ppl over here are kinda conservative especially throwing raw egg i guess no one will play.
angmoh country different yar

Laura Hii said...

Belinda: it was fun!! i think KL should have it, maybe need do some research.