Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FIJI Time!!! No Hurry, No Worries

Fiji,...Fiji....~~I really missed my Fiji`s Holidays so much!



I wish we could go back again or wish we could stay longer, extended our holidays for another week.


When we at Fiji, everything is peace of mind and so relaxxxxxxxxxx!!!


For 1st couples day we really enjoy our time together and try not to bother anything such as what to do next in morning , afternoon, night, touring and etc.


Everything let`s just say be spontaneous or natural.





All we do is just chill out and relax!

Enjoy the beach view and take some deep breath of ocean XD




Enjoy some fresh coconut.



There plenty coconut trees in front our bungalow and like I mentioned earlier Fijian people really friendly, the worker there really relax on their break they also like any tourist enjoy the beach and they just climb the coconut trees and get some coconuts and even offer tourists some fresh coconut for free. :D





Me enjoy reading my book " The Carrie Diaries"

I`m still a classic girl instead holding iphone for reading. Once in a while I like to forget about phone, facebook, and internet. After all is honeymoon right?.


I really had a great time a very peaceful and quiet day while Ray like to take some photography at beach which just in front our room.


Gosh,....how I miss it! Dont have to worry about cleaning or cooking and definitely no phone calls!




Best part more time with my hubby :)





Enjoy quiet afternoon and beach front view from our bedroom.


When at Fiji and honeymoon one of the thing must do is SPA



We make our appointment for Spa and Massage treatment.



Doing Spa and Massage as couple! yeahhhhhh...


It was lovely, we went for Aromatherapy Full Body Massage and is ONE HOUR for each of us.



shy and hide his "neng neng" okay time to get naked!

It was quite an experience and very lovely especially side by side with hubby.

I`m completely addicted now and during stay at Fiji I actually went to second spa treatment and booked for Hot Stone Therapy. It was amazing! and especially the hot stone and all the heat released around my body and can felt my blood circulation.





After spa treatment. Feel refreshing.

Pardon my nude face, you guys must be freak our ugly me without make up T_T





After spa treatment, check out our pinky red skin.


Besides, Spa and another thing is tanning and swimming.



Ray really need some tan because he super white as for me completely opposite.





Ray doesnt like swim because too much kids and rather chill out. I bet he wanna see more bikini swimming around.




which one of them is me LOLOL

Another best part about honeymoon.......


every night we can enjoy some romantic night together ;P

5 comments:

Joey Y said...

SPA!! I want one too T.T i want pampering massage!! and hey, you don't have a tummy.. how envy... *looking at the bikini pix*

@lice said...

OkOk... I saw some flesh finally, nice bikini babe...hehehe. You really enjoy your holiday, ahhh I want some too....

Laura Hii said...

Joey: No tummy = No boob & No Ass -___-"

Alice: R u going on holiday soon?

Joey Y said...

But I got tummy + No boob + No ass =.=

Joey Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.