Monday, July 26, 2010

FIJI Time!!!

BULA!!!!...Everyone!

(~*"Bula" means "Hello" in Fijian Language*~)



I`m so sorry took me so long to update my Fiji`s honeymoon.



Everyone asking me how`s was my holidays? It was AWESOME!!! and for the very 1st time I never enjoy so much and feel relaxed. Especially, after we married almost couple years we never been to honeymoon compare last few years we always touring which really exhausted.


So, this is our very 1st honeymoon and very memorable for us. :D


It was very very long day to travel all the way from Melbourne to Fiji, plus Melbourne is 7 degrees and Fiji is 26 degrees!


After

11.38pm - my suburb to Southern Cross
12.10am- Southern Cross to International Airport
6am - Melbourne to Brisbane
9.10am - Brisbane to Fiji

Arrived Fiji Airport is already 3.10pm!!!!!


Well, you do the math how many hours??? o.O' not to mentioned I also work 12 hours shift that day 7am-7pm and I packed my luggage same day!!!!





Finally.............is Fiji!!!!



Sorry it was very cloudy day and checked weather condition expecting some rain. Noooo...!





Can you imaging how I feel after saw such as beautiful Fiji?????

Awwww!!! Ray and I really excited! No SUPER DUPER excited!!!!!




It recommend by our travel agent to stay Coral Coast especially it our 1st time to Fiji.





Yeahhhhhh,...finally saw some resort!!! omg! omg!!






okay last photos! time for landing and shut my camera XD

yeahhhhhhh,.......FIJI Time babe!




Once we arrived Fiji Airport, our travel agent organized someone to pick up us to our Resort instead grab a taxi.




They welcome us with hand-made snails necklace for each of us.

Aww,....how`s sweet!!!


Seriously, Fiji people really friendly!!! I`m means really really friendly everyone just welcome us with big smile and even local people are really polite.



That`s Eddy the driver! A big fellow with a lot sense humor! and of course very friendly person.



We shared vehicle with other tourists. It took us almost 3 hours to get to ours - Naviti Resort, appealingly that day Eddy had need to drop by 5 Resorts. We were the last 2 T_T.



1st stop is Intercontinental Resort Fiji,
2nd -Shangri La Resortb Fiji,
3rd - Outrigger on the Lagoon Fiji
4th - Naviti Resort Fiji
5th - Warwick Resort Fiji






Finally.......we checked in! Almost 6pm!


It was pleasure because at front door mans Welcome us ...."BULA!!!" along sang & played guitars with Fijian welcome song and the receptionist bring us "Welcome Drink"- Mango Juice. It was lovely.



Aww,...we got complimentary Fruit platters & White wine for us!

of course honeymoon mah~~ XD


Also, another best part we got beach front view woohoo~~~~~




Our out side bungalow, can chill out and enjoy beach view~~





Perfect!,..I can enjoy my reading and relax during the day while Ray can walk around beach which just a few meters away from our room.






Feel romantic walking at night~~~





Little Island at front.


After long day travel, is time for dinner!!!



Our very 1st Fijian Buffet!! Also we finally tried FIJIAN Kokoda!!!! is a raw fish salad with coconut cream.




If you go to Fiji MUST try Kokoda!!!! If you guys just google it!



I was so hungry and must enjoy myself with my darling instead taking photos for my blog sake. :P


Seriously, everyday we eat buffet day and night and surprisingly both of us still didn't get fat LOLOL


After dinner, we went to bar and enjoy some live entertainment.


Fijian song~~





Warrior dances





Enjoy some Fijian/Hawaii dance~~~

Sorry about the video too dark but you get the ideas. I really don't have time to edit all photos or videos.


It was lovely evening and Ray & I really had a lot great time that night.



Cheers......our 1st honeymoon with Vodka Sunrise XD

Can get drunk but no hangover LOLOL


After couple drinks~~



Have some dance eheheh... by the way too much kids >_<"

God,...it was fun night! I wish to go to Fiji again!



Our night end with nice hot bath tub~~~~


That all for our 1st day arrival, there still more up coming post about my honeymoon, Stay tune!

5 comments:

Joey Y said...

The view from the plane itself is so awesome already, I'm sure there'll be lots of beautiful beach photos coming up next!

Sammy said...

really a nice view from the airplane ah.. really awesome place.. look clean, blue!!

MDOB said...

hie laura. nope i have yet to finish reading your post. Still allowing the photos to finish loading, meantime i scrolled down to conteng on your comment column. hehe ;D just so you know, yeah baby..i am here! glad you brought a fun piece of memory back!

@lice said...

Aiks y like this... When i was about to get more excited and u r contnuing in next post... Arrgghh pls be hurry hahaha

Laura Hii said...

Joey & Sammy: Yes! it was so beautiful and breathtaking!

Belinda: dont be silly girl and rushing drop comment. btw, thanks for such as loyal reader! u awesome bel~

Alice: hiyaa sabat my friend~~ imagining if i upload everything into one entry it will take forever to write and you guys will hard time loading the site. also dont get too excited later my entry disappoint u >_<"