Monday, July 19, 2010

I`m BACKKKKKK!!!!

Jezzz........what`s wrong with you people??

So much wanted to see me in bikini!!!!!

I just back from my Fiji`s holidays and arrived home 12.30am and today I already back to work T_T

We dont even get a chance to take shower, chuck our luggage on floor and went straight to bed because we think pretty sure next day we will got phone call from work.

As usual someone call-in sick and in bloody early morning my phone ring and have to leave early for work ~~~~~*^%&*&^#@*%^$@*~~~~~!!!!!!

See.................!!!! We don't need "Paul the octopus".

Alright, please be patience about my FIJI entries because this and following weeks I have a full schedule on work.

So tired and I still havent eat my dinner T_T

okay ........................"ni sa moce" ( means goodbye in Fijian Language) hheheh learned few words when we were at FIJI.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

hardworking ya.. after a short holiday wif ray.. hope u enjoy it!
update ur blog when u free ya.. do free also check my blog..haha.. i trying update my blog too..i also just back from Indonesia.. :P

Laura Hii said...

Cool~ I always read your blog :D

MDOB said...

Okok. go do all important stuff. then take a rest, upload pics for us when u're free. :) cant wait though.

again, bikini pics mana?
lol.