Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Unforgettable Birthday

This year I had the most amazing and wonderful birthday celebration with full of surprises!

Seriously, I didnt expect much or even plan anything to celebrate my actual birthday 28 JUNE this year because all I want is take a break, get some sleep!! & spend more time with Ray. So, I took 3 days off from (28-30 June).

Also, it was end of financial year for Australia, it also the busiest month for everyone and I also end up coming to do some work on my day off 28 JUNE >_<". At the beginning, it almost ruined my day because really piss me off about work, anyway never mind....I`m over it.


Anyway, things turn our really well and I`m really happy because I got a lot birthday wishes from everyone and felt really blessed to have such as great friends & love me dearly hubby.


Before a few week ago, I got my very 1st birthday present from my friend (Msia).




It was a top or can be wear as dress and really cute card!! Next time I will show you guys.





Also, a day before my actual birthday, I was coming to work and saw massive "Happy Birthday Laura" at work.

And because they knew I will take 3 days off and wouldnt be see me around, and their give me this surprise!!!



Awww.........A quick celebration for my birthday.

I`m so touched and almost cry at work. It was so meaningful to me and unforgettable moments.



And I got a card from the girls~~~ THANK U gals~~~ xoxoxoxoxo


Also, I received an email from my complimentary HOYTS movie ticket!!! Thanks god, Ray can finish work on time otherwise I will be lonely on my birthday T_T


The best part is I can get to choose any movie I want with any way I like such as director suite, LA Premiere, Halfpipe, Xtremescreen,, IMAX, and 3D.

So, at the end I choose LA Premiere because it come with UNLIMITED complimentary popcorn and drinks and watched "GROWN UPs" it was super funny


While, watching movie we ordered some foods and my cocktail~



Eating our Hawaiian pizza & wedges with salads in cinema.




Also, my Japanese Slipper cocktail~~ woohoo watching movie in style....:D

So, that how Ray & I celebrated on my actual birthday and I actually asked Ray dont waste money for buying me present because all I wanted is hoping he can spend some time with me. I will feel really contented. So, this is EXACTLY what I want.


Then, on next day Ray and our friends had a small birthday dinner for me which just 4 of us. We went to this Seafood restaurant.



Yeah....got a birthday present!!




Ray ordered my favourite MUD CRABS!!!! yeah..........!

It was lovely evening, everyone was so full and I really have great time enjoy the foods with awesome friends and my honey. It have been such as long time we havent doing things with couples instead just me and my own friends.



OMGGGG!!!!....my friend got me Japanese Cherry Blossom from BODY SHOP!!! which I always wanted. There a time me and my friend shopping together and I was just speak out my mind that I really want it after we sample the products but I got too many body wash and shouldnt waste money on unnecessary stuff.

Who know...? waaa lahhh...now is front of me XD!!


Since everyone have been really nice and work hard at the time and always support and be there for me, so I organized a dinner for everyone just wanna to reward or special treat and also consider my belated birthday dinner.



It was lovely dinner and we had great chit chat and catch up with friends because most of them we dont often see each other and it every hard to find a time gather everyone.




Guess what????? I ordered mud crabs for everyone because they never eat such as crabs in Chinese way cooking.

Some of them even freak out and how on earth to eat them LOLOL it was so funny moments, and I should take picture of them. damn!



Dont underestimated my friends, they expert using chopsticks even better then me.

Then something unexpected when I was going away from table and by the time I`m coming back, my friends already PAID the bill secretly!!!!!!

I was like WTF!!! OMG,...........Why are you guys doing this!!!? I`m the one organized dinner and invited everyone and I should be the one pay the bill. Then, I told the waitress Pleassssssssssseee refund the money to them, I `m the one should pay the bill , is my birthday! Please please please and I even begging the waitress and at the end unsuccessful to convinced and my friends told her is was a "Birthday Gift" for me. T_T

gosh,...I`m speechless and so careless!!!! at the same time felt touched what they have been doing for me T_T....

lastly,...............


Here my birthday cake..............



The restaurant manager even play birthday song and everyone sang out loud.



OMG,....great.....o.O' now the whole restaurant is was my birthday >.<




later, I almost break into tears because so touching T_T




yeah,...after make birthday wish :D




time for cutting the cake.

Suppose after finish eating the cake, is open present time. However, the waitress come to us and they about to closing and we should be leave by that time.

Well, is a culture thing which a bit opposite to our culture. At here we suppose to open the present in front everyone and share the excitement moment with everyone and also thanks them in person. Also, even you get invited to party or dinner you don't really have to buy presents or give it later.

As for asian culture it mind consider rude to open immediately or show off in front of them. Also, if you get invited and attend the party have to buy present and give it on same day. But, I think nowadays, it doesn't really matter.



Group photo... with my awesome friends.

Next, I`m gonna show you my birthday presents from everybody



A lot pink!! love it.... feel like valentine`s day LOLOL




how`s cute is that!!! pink socks perfect for now winter.

and a little cute make up bags from my traveling awwwww.....how thoughtful because I`m going on holiday soon



awwww,.....how sweet is that!!! "I love you"

gezzz....can you guys teach Ray how to be romantic and sweet to me!!!! PLEASE!!!





Yeah,...another Rose chocolate~~ I can tell how much they love me now!!!




Is Bvlgari perfume!!!

yeah more perfumes. I think my collection of perfumes can last forever and dont really need to buy it.



OMG,....!!!! I`m a big fan of Body Shop & Loccitane!!! seriously, this girl really know good stuff for my skin!!




Awesome!!!,......I love French Connection fashion and I can wear it now because is winter






OMG,.........is a Guess `s bracelet!!!




Sliver and very sparkling (sorry really look crap when used flash)

and the latest present I received which is TODAY!! and also a very SHOCKING, even I also cant believe what I saw till now!!!!




I received a Saffiano Fori PRADA!!!!! from my friend.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! is freaking pouch bag from PRADA!!!



Even Ray DONT believe what he see until he saw the certificate of authenticity, it was freaking real.

I know,..I know....you can imagining how was my 1st reaction when I saw the "Prada" on bag!!! Seriously, I`m over excited and I`m felt a little shy because my friend visiting me and actually bring it to work and everybody saw it!! OMGGGGGGGGG,...

and yeahh,...everyone ~*jaw drop*~ including myself.



However, another BIG BIG BIG!!!!! Surprise present!!! it was from RAY!! my darling, my honey!!!





ta..ta...taaa..... my birthday present from my hubby awww................ and we flying NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!! 5 more days to go!!!


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

WE

ARE

GOING

TO




~~~*FIJI*~~~~




The Best Birthday Present ever.........!!!


Aww,...I LOVE RAY~~& I LOVE You All and thank you so much for birthday wishes (phone call, sms, emails, FB)


~*hug&kisses*~

10 comments:

13th Panda said...

OMG! i owes wanted to go FIJI!

Blog about it after you come back!

And Happy Belated Birthday!

Sammy said...

great.. blog update finally..haha..
have a wonderful bday ah ^_^
enjoy ur trip wif Ray ya.. the wish u had wait for long long time..haha

MDOB said...

Hie there!! Happy Belated Birthday to you.. :) For a quick moment I thought you will be in Malaysia when I saw the passport but then again I was thinking not next year meh? Until I saw FIJI. gosh, you are so lucky. OMG i wanna go also!! Plus this year bday you have so many nice nice gift.. so happy for you :D

Have a wonderful trip ya, take lotsa pictures and keep us all updated.

MDOB said...

Btw, will there be any bikini wear? lol

Laura Hii said...

13th Panda: Thanks panda!!! how r u haven't heard from u so long?

Sammy: so sorry, Ir really try my best to update my blog, also BIG THANK U for ur present and mailed to me!!!! I really happy and love the dress! I`m promise i will blog it :D YEAH,...finally my wish come true!!!

Belinda: Thank U Bel~~ u know what is the best about my birthday is The friendship i got and everyone was there for me or remember my birthday and my loving hubby who so open minded and understanding me and everyone`s love and always support me. That is PRICELESS, something cant buy with money. About bikini...if i post it i wonder my parents will puke blood when see their daughter expose "too much skin" to the world wide?? mannnn I really need reconsider what the content I should & shouldn't post up.

@lice said...

I need some bikini shoots....hehe...faster upload when you're home later!

Joey Y said...

Hey Laura, I linked to ur blog through Bel's blog :P Hope you'll share your photos at Fiji soon :D

MDOB said...

LOL. yes we want bikini pics. hahaha. i owe u one too during my krabi trip if i am not pregnant kayz. Btw, are u alr at fiji???

Joeybao you're here too! hahaha. Do you know laura is coming to msia, i think next yr. Maybe we all can bring her out together. that would be great, right?

Laura Hii said...

Hello Joey, r u Belinda friend???

Yes it would be awesome if we could meet up @ KL

Joey Y said...

Yeah, I'm Bel's friend :)