Sunday, February 03, 2008

Beautiful Wedding (Part 1)

Congratulations! to My Dear Cheryl & Paul.

Yesterday, I went to my colleague wedding which holded at her house. It was really beautiful wedding and so touching. I was nearly run late which supposed meet my friends at Chadstone to fetch us to the wedding and I had to called cab which really piss me OFF! bcoz he look at Map book and searching my destination! WTF! At the end I`m the one guide him the direction and charged my bloody AUS$11.60 for 5 minutes ride!!!!!! FFFFFF!!! okoik..........back to topic.

Once reach Chadstone, my friend had to fetch another of our friend which live quite far and lucky we managed ON TIME!! 4pm sharp! and guess what?? we was at the back wedding limousine car. OMGGGGGGGGG!


Like usual, camera in hand ready!!! XD


It was outdoor wedding ceremony and is was sunny & what a beautiful day.

Cheryl & Paul has they "wedding song" ohhhhhh so cute! instead play the normal wedding song which you often heard at church or many weddings. The song was remixed which 2 songs. Unfortunately, I don't know the song of titles.


Chief Bridesmaid; M.R


Bridesmaid; C.S



Are you ready ???......Flower girl & Page boy XD



How adorable awww........


Flower Girl


Ops,..drop the rings......XD


Father & Bride


omgggg...Cheryl sooooo PRETTY!











oooo... how sweet & touching.


love is the air~~~love in the air~~~



please click to see larger image.


wish I bring my good camera with lens T_T








so cute when they smile together aww....


Reading ; Pete Howe

"Today you marry your friend, the one you have laughed"
"With and cried with."
"The one you learned from, and, shared with."
The one you have chosen to support, encourage and"
"give yourself to. Through all the days give to you to share, "
Today you marry the one you have."

okok,.the following is the moment we are waiting for.



Paul/Cheryl will you take Paul/Cheryl, to be your lawful wedded husband/wife and best friend. Will you love and respect him/her, be honest with him/her and stand by him/her through what ever may come, so you can happily share your life together?

(T~~~*tear*~~~T)



Vows & ring Ceremony;

"This ring I give to you, a symbol of my love, trust and friendship."


awww...........officially Mr. & Mrs Crane.


Signing of the register and certificate.


Champagne time! & blown bubbles in the air~~~~


woo~~hoo~~ a happy couple.

camwhore time!

lady..pose


my turn XD




er....I`m look awful -.-' didnt realize the sun light. btw, I love my D.I.Y hair style XD


main entrance



okay,..thats for wedding ceremony in the afternoon. Isn't such as beautiful wedding??.... If you notice, I didnt put my signature blog address on the photos bcoz obviously, a few ppl asked me for photography copy so for sure I too lazy to duplicate it.

I was really tired and today I only slept 2 hours ONLY! seriously! it bcoz we party late night and been drinking a lot and by the time I got home I couldnt take shower or even wash my hair which I smell like smoke (i`m dont smoke okay...-.-, sweat from dancing whole night & alcohol (heaps of champagnes, & wines). It is becoz it was bloody early on AM scare to wake others. XD

So, i end up stay on for whole night till morning 6.30am while I editing those photography besides I need to get it done ASAP to make a few copies for others.

By the way. today I also need to work today. damn >_<' now, my whole body is aching even my foots.



Next post... WEDDING RECEPTION. (^_^)

2 comments:

@lice said...

Look gorgeous, when is your turn?

Laura Hii said...

WHEnnn..YOurs turn??? XD