Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Chap Goh Mer!!

Today is "15th" days of Chinese New Year also means Chap Goh Mer in Hokkien languages.

It also consider "Chinese Valentine `s Day"

Well,..wasn't in the mood or feel any special about. It wanna drop a short wishes to everyone & my family

HAPPY CHAP GOH MER!

We wont celebrate, since today I need to work till 11.30pm at city. By the time I got home properly over midnight. sighhh...

Today i received a forward email from my friend and it was damn cute and I like to share with everyone and especially to my mum.

You gonna love it, MUM! XD muahhhahah

Just click the link below!
http://www.linein.org/media/screen_clean.swf

4 comments:

Sammy said...

happy chap goh meh hia..

Laura Hii said...

Happy Chap goh meh to u too!

Alysson Siw Hua said...

OMG!!
HAHAHA.. FUNNY LAHH.. THE LINK.. HAHAA.. GONA POST IT IN MY BLOG.. HEE HEE.. :p

Laura Hii said...

alysson: yalo.. it was DAMN CUTE! XD wish to help me clean my house windows LOL