Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year without family & friends.

What a year...-.-'

The moment our clock turned 12am sharp, is officially, 7 Feb 2008 1st day Chinese New Year and all the sudden heavy raining & windy. After that, the weather here has change into chill & freezing like autumn since 1st Chinese year till now.

~~wearing autumn clothes & covered warm blanket now~~ while blogging (T_T)

Yesterday, properly our entire week the most bad luck! T_T. At 1st, we wanted to house inspection and go to real estate agent need pay $50 deposit for house key. Guess what I forgot my wallet, so at the beginning we thought Ray still bring his. So, that fine.

Whose know,..in his wallet doest had $ OMG! then we went to ATM and it OUT OF SERVICE! >_<'


We were so piss off and mad bcoz we been drive 30mins all the way long to the real estate agency and drive back to our place another 30mins. We totally waste 1 hour for nothing! We didnt manage get the job done. Yet is lunch time still haven't single bite since morning.


So, fine we forget about the house inspection bcoz we run out of petrol and went to petrol station. After that we realized it got ATM and it OUT OF SERVICE again.....(@_@)'


At the moment I really wanna give up and let`s just go home! By the way the day before I was work extra shift at city required me started from 8.30pm till 4am. YEAP!...u not wrong! is 4 bloody AM in the morning. ($$_$$)


Cant you imaging how I feel and next day what had happened on us.

Lonely~~
Bad Luck~~
Sleepless~~
Tiredness~~
Hungry~~
Bad Day~~

T_T

CNY??...what EEverrr........-__-

So,.this Chinese new year I felt depressed and lonely, mainly bcoz cant be with my family & friends. The only I can do is Video call through MSN with my family during Chinese Year and yet they was so busy bcoz guests visited and preparation CNY dishes. As for friends, mostly will be offline and back to hometown with their family. Sigh,.........I`m so bored here although I got Ray which he also felt the same way. I wasn't in mood for this season but my mum keep remind me that we are still Chinese and try dont forgot Chinese traditions! hmmm -__-' So,..I did cooked some just to celebrate CNY at home.



First time cooked Deep fried the pork which turn pretty good. XD



A bit spicy & sweet on the pork and varies vegetables.


okok......at least foods can bring back some happiness to our life.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO U N RAYMOND YA...
paiseh i was went back to hometown wif leong... busy visiting but lot of frens not coming back for celebration..so quite boring lo.. not having fun...

dun b sad coz u stil can celebrate it wif ur love even some of them is far from here but technology had made it close where u can contact them.. hehe ^_^