Sunday, February 24, 2008

Clayton Festival

Today, Ray & I went to Clayton Festival for the 1st time. And you know what just 5 minutes we can finish saw everything. It was small and nothing like compare my previous place Eastwood - Granny Smith Festival at Sydney.



okok..better stop complaining, is better then nothing right? and I know it have been almost a year I live here which the time sure flies fast. sighh... all the sudden I felt old and there still a lot thing I need to achieve and enjoy young. -.-' (not so young T_T)




Well,..eventually the main road has closed for the stalls and we need to park out car near train station and it was unbelievable which not crowded and very little stalls for selling foods & stuffs such clothes, toys, jewelery, accessories and etc.




hahah town people never see real ducks and chickens XD




Obviously is real people in it.-.-'




This train has make many turns in front of us once we walk the end road close of festival. XD

Like I said it only took us 5 minutes, well at least I got some freebies ;P ehheheh who on earth doesnt like freebies ? am I right? :)




My freebies: Environment bag, Recycling Rules, Pencil, timer, fridge magnets and etc.



Aussie people are so smart, they even can used recycled materials to make up a good quality rules. (^_^)

The most AMAZING THING and impressed me is this pencil!! omg.


Recycled Pencil!!!


Recycled NEWSPAPERS!!

omg Is from newspapers, not from woods, amazing it is??


Walauuuu... 4 minutes shower (@_@)' anyone out there wanna go for challenge?? this might be fun XD. I will try later muahhahhah

normally it took me 15minutes for shower. However we been advices to learn how to save water and use the water wisely.

I bet you some of you people out there took at least 30mins ? or even more?? am I right? Even for a guys. I think for female is a bit hard for 4 minutes shower, such as hair wash, waxing, body scrubbing, singing,..muahhha and etc whatsoever lahhh

I definitely sure more than 15minutes!!! ;P I used to remember when I was at Uni and live with a group of house mates which more than 8 peoples. Gosh when time for bath it was nightmares.. you know why?? We all have to share the bathroom wtf and majority took almost 1 hour to complete the "shower". Dont know what they heck they doing in bathroom. -.-' and at the end the hot water was gone and we need to waited a few hours for the hot water system back to heated. (T_T)




Some information & another magnet fridge hahahha for collection. oh dear too many magnets on my fridge >_<" They sure take a lot effects and come out with campaign and get community to be educated about protect the environment. Well, they did a GOOD JOB!!! wish this stuff can be implement at my country Malaysia.



By the way, on our walk back to car park all the sudden I saw many trees with "fruits" all the along road. So, I stopped Ray and guess what it was Acorns nut ahhahaah

Okok i`m such as SAKAI....but I never see it on trees lahhhhhhh and Ray also get excited too and he jumped & grabbed one for me for blogging. hahahah

Kind of cute like nut wear "hat" (^__^)

8 comments:

@lice said...

The acorn reminds me of Scrat in Ice Age, haha.

Laura Hii said...

Alice:ayayayayay Correct! it remind the stupid Squirrel cause ICE AGE XD

Sammy said...

u should get more then post one for us mah.. ahaha

Laura Hii said...

sammy: hahahh later busuk liew lol

Tony Hii said...

Clayton, I miss you so much!

Alysson Siw Hua said...

woi! u more sakai than me in malaysia lar!!! hahaha... u never see pencils made from newspaper meh? =_=!! at first I thought u were only joking but then sound like u are really impressed with pencils made from newspapers. hahaha... okok, im bad for calling u sakai. haha... sorry!! :P

Laura Hii said...

Alysson: LOL...of coz it is my 1st time saw it. ;P it have been ages I havent use pencil since I finish high school. At college & Uni only use computer n pen. ahahahh XD. Btw, malaysia got recycled pencil?? Do you want the pencil?? I can give it to u.

Anonymous said...

haha ya malaysia here got recycled pencils and i have them. hahah thanks but it's alright, i have lots d. hahaha... :)