Sunday, June 14, 2009

18 days to go....

Super excited!!! each days I`m counting and still 18 days! I will be at Sydney to see JAY CHOU!!! awwwwwwwwww!!

I got the ticket last week which they mailed to me! Before that, I checked my mail box every single day sometime twice per day

even though, at night I also went to check the mailbox when on my way back from work. hahhahh ~~siao~~~




GOLD- Side view Seating!!!!

Another thing, I`m concerned is especially now swine flu season! wtf! I`m so worry they will cancel the concert. ~~~CHOI!! CHOI!! CHOI!!~~~Then I will be burst in tears like no more tomorrow, not to mentioned my airline and accommodation fees!!

Appealingly, each day the number keep increasing and a lot events such as games or competition have been canceled and also some schools.

okay,....better don't talk to much about it otherwise it will scare shit hell out of my parents if they reading now. >.<' The good news, soon the vaccine will availble on market as soon as on September!


Let`s us pray and hope everything under control. AND...guys, pleaseeeeeeeeeee look after yourself well and take proper preventive measurement. Let`s talk what I have been up to recently.


Well,.....ladies this season, I can said it our favorite season maybe for everyone because is MID-YEAR = Financial-YEAR = Stocktake SALE = BIG SAVE Sales!!!


If you notice, recently the aussie currency rate finally rise up to RM2.8 = AUS$1. Not to mention everyone will received Bonus from government AUS$900 to spent.



Is about time to treat myself especially I have been working long hours like 12 hours per day! Siao errr~~~ lucky I still managed got myself 2 days off and work about 6 hours on weekend.

Finally, remind me how good "Shop therapy" especially a lot works and pressure surrounded. I bought a few dress, accessories and shoes (i know,...shoe again -_-') for up coming parties.



Also, something is caught my attention when a sales girl put an ads into my shopping bag while she about give me the receipt. I noticed only certain customer received the ads.



Well,...it looks normal but

WARNING !!!! the following might offense some people....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


o.O" now u know why....

btw, nice pink color and match her lipstick color (^_^)

2 comments:

@lice said...

Ohh I love Aussie Government, they love their ppl so much. Unlike "some" country that only love "some same race" ppl of the government. You know what I mean!!

Laura Hii said...

@lice: Ya! totally! >_<'