Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Suprise Birthday PARTY!!!

Last Sunday, it was my actual birthday. Seriously, I didn't expect anything since I finish working till 9.30pm. Well,....like normally people will said "Happy Birthday Laura" and asking me whether am I do anything special on my birthday at workplaces.

Since it was end of financial years and all in my mind head was about invoices and make sure everything must get it done.

Once, I finished work. I called Ray come to pick me. Well,.........once we arrived home I was FREAK OUT!! how come our house main door is opened wide! (O__o___O)!! I thought someone break into our house SHIT!

I what like NOooooooo............

Once I realized it was my friends in my house and they thrown a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Now, you know how Happy I am????

Below,...are the photo they took themselves using my camera while I still at work,......LOL,





HAHHAHHAH,...that kind cute!



AWWW,.........with love~~~



ahhhhh,..Ray bought my favorite wines!!!! especially Zibibbo ROSE Pink!!


AWWWWW,..my friend cooked all the foods!! just for MEEEE!!!!

Thank U ! Thank U ! Thank U! everyone!!!


hahaahah,..."may I pesenting you... the Zibibbo Rose




Raj be gentlemen to pour the wine for ladies. ahhahah now I felt spoiled.


Aw,...I`m so proud of my friends!!! Loved the fooooods!


Ray bought the Birthday cake!

ahhah,...now you guys can proparly figured out how old I am......XD



KK chaddy girls R always got "Team Work" Spirits!! even light up the candles together. ahahahh




okay,...it look more like burn the cake >.<'




I was about to cry.....coz it was so touching and I felt so much loved and blessed to have such as good friends and what they have done for me.







My Birthday wishes is.....................Secret!



Now, I`m officially one year older! >.<'

Everyone was laughing so loud bcoz Ray bring me the CROPPER instead small knife for cutting the cake. Thank god, no to mentioned I actually got bigger Cropper in kitchen.


NEXT........open present time! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa








OMG>......is PeterAlexander and I love earring!!!




wooo.....sexy sleepwear o_O' someone will get more excited! ahahahahah





how cute!!! handwritten~~~




almost like a essay!...





OMGGGGGGGGG,...is Mouche`s necklace!!!



and a box of chocolates.

Thank You !! guys......!!! your guys sure know me very very well!


Lastly, present from Ray!



ARRRRRRRRRRRR....Mouche!!!!



Awwwwwwww... white Mouche leather bag!!!! with gold color!



I love it soooooooooo much!!!




Seriously, I love everything from Mouche!!

Lastly,.....



THANK YOU much guys for the surprises birthday party. Also, need to thanks Shinna! because she the one got the idea and organized the whole thing with Raymond and gather all the friends.

I really felt touched and it gonna be unforgetable moment for me and I love you all so much!

I also like to thank you for those sent sms, messages and wishes. Thank You again!

With a lot of

~*hugs & Kisses*~

4 comments:

@lice said...

Laura... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
You are blessed with many good friends, lucky you! All the best ya!

Laura Hii said...

@lice: Thanks! ~muah*muah~

13th Panda said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your Ray really siok you, know your taste.keke. May all your wishes come true *muaks*

Laura Hii said...

13thpanda: Thanks gal~~