Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hello June

yo what`s up everybody?!

Cant believe now is June!!!. By the way, Happy belated Gawai and hope you guys have nice public holidays!

Recently, I become busy women! and active indoor and outdoor. Getting even more busy with my work coz we have a new organization structure, new staffs and also have been really enjoy my life heheheh.

A lot of invitation such as party and dinner. Last Saturday, I went to DarkZone Laser Games at Boxhill after finish work and I only manage got home at 3am. ---_____----" not to mention I still need go back to work on Sunday. Thank god, I start 3pm and still can slept a few hours.


Go! Chadstone TEAM!!!

okay, dont ask why the picture so bad quality. -_-'

It was informal company events thing. Some of my colleagues got home at 5.30am (@_@)" which they are insane. I guess I`m too old.

The best part about it, they booked whole DarkZone for whole night till dawn just for us. It was fun , played unlimited games and get to know new peoples and the worst part my whole body was so SORE especially my both legs and thighs it was fucking sore!. Seriously, next day I couldnt walk properly.

Last night, Ray and I got invited by our new neighbour for dinner till 12.30am, and lucky Ray got whole day off today and as for me I just start working at 3pm. which wasnt that bad. Soon or later I got a few party coming soon. Man,..how exciting!?

Omg,..less then a month I will go to Sydney to see Jay chou!!! awww~~~

No comments: