Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday! girl!!!

Yesterday, I went to one of our friend`s birthday party at Evebar, Southbank. First of all, I would like to say Happy Birthday to our lovely Amber, you are most lovable person and you deserved what you have today.

It have be almost 2 years we have been friend and you have change so much from a sweet ordinary girl into beautiful women and hope you great success in modeling career. Myself and the rest girls will pray for you and wish you all the best and hopefully become the Australian NEXT Top model! (^_^)





Her Birthday invitation card. How cool is that!!!

By the way, I censored some of information for privacy.

Okay,...it was lovely party and nice enivornment. But before we arrived to the party something bad thing happened.

That is, we went to wrong location and cant find the bar. T_T......... this is the problem when none of us check the location online and 3 dummy girls were wearing in high heel and walk like 30 minutes and in COLDDDDDDDD weather at end we found it was on the other side area. DAMNIT.!

Quch! my foot.....T_T and we also 30 minutes late to the party.

Also, screw the Melbourne public transport!! >.<'



Surprisely, there still a lot people hasnt turn out, everyone just mingling and enjoy drinking. okay, the photo really suck.



I found it on their website, you guys can check it out. evebar.com Appearly, is Australian Nightclub of the Year finalist for 2006,2007 and 2008.


The following me and girlfriend camwhore ourself ahhahah



Shit!,..ignore my shoulder and arms. >_<" too much workout!!!


next, we try to be "Kawaii" (Cute in Japanese) with asian style the ~*peace sign*~ LOL



stupid light,...too dark if use the flash will spoiled the enivornment feeling. -__-'

I need to tripod!! seriously, I still dont get used to this camera becoz it was a lot bigger and heavier although it consider small digital camera compare the old one which got stolen.



So..japanese look! awww...I loved it!


wahahah why so emo~~



With birthday girl!! xoxxoxoxo



Before ready go to the party. Dont feel like wearing smoking eye. Otherwise, "somebody" think I`m going clubbing WAHHAHAHAH.




My outfit... "less is more". I only wear earing and I love my dress! and the best part is so cheap when I bought it compare to other dresses in my closet.

Also, end up "somebody" start worry ahahahhahh. Who told you not to buy me a wedding ring ~*cough*~*cough*~cough*~

Anyway, I only got home at 12.30am and we only stay at the party till 11.30pm bcoz transport.

AGAINNNNNN,..screw the public transport! coz the last train is 1.05am, If we miss it have to catch the taxi.

Because of that, we missed the speech and birthday cakes!!! the important moments.

So, there no way we gonna catch the taxi home that would be cost us a lot money like over $100!++ from city to our places that like 45 mins!! not to mentioned is Saturday night and is 3 of us and it also quite dangerous for one for us last got home.



At the end, we managed get my friend`s sister to give us a lift home. Thank god.

If I got a extra room, I`m sure will invited them just stay overnight at my places. Arrgghh,..I hate my places!

2 comments:

@lice said...

Phewit. Very nice dress you have, :)

Laura Hii said...

@lice: Thanks!, next time u coming Melbourne we can go shopping and let get dress up together! V(^_^)V