Thursday, June 25, 2009

6 more days!

Ya ! Ya! Ya!

6 more days,...soon ~~ very soon~~~

I`m going to Sydney!!! Cant wait for it!!!!

But,......................... -____-

that means I need continuous work till 2 July which will be my actual start day off = I`m fly off to Sydney. OMG!,..I`m gonna be super exhausted! especially 6am flight!

Since last Saturday, attended my friend birthday party it was my day off and after that I start working from Sunday and this week I need work 7 days straightttttttttttttttt........

@#$%^%^%&#!!!!!

That`s means Sunday,...Monday,...Tuesday,....next Wednesday! in total, I work 11 days!! without breaks T_T Shit!!!

Today I get really exhausted and craving for sugar!!! and before on my way home I stop by Ms. Fields to buy some DOUBLE CHOC mini Muffin!



Guess what happened???, I was give $20 notes to pay for the muffin ($3.65 - 5 mini muffins) and I just walk away....-____-' I totally forgot about my change. Lucky the lady stopped me >__<'

sighhhh,...not to mentioned this Sunday it was my birthday. okay,..dont ask how old...shut up! sighhhhhhhhhh...............another bloody one year old!!.

I still haven't got any plan about it. Maybe organize a birthday dinner after coming from Sydney.



okay,....continuous my yummy double choc muffin before go to my beauty sleep~~

good night~~

No comments: