Friday, January 01, 2010

Bring It On 2010!!

I hope everyone have a great New Year ahead and have a lot fun celebrated NYE. As for us, I`m so glad Ray & I managed spent some quality time together to the count down of New Year. We felt loved and blessed because it was special and we get invited to one our friend join their family NYE dinner.

Awww,..that means a proper hot home cooked meals!!! Finally can taste mama`s dishes. Well, is not our mom but you can felt the warm in house with their parents, siblings and some closet friends. It make you feel you are at your hometown. The dinner was beautiful~~~till I wanna steal some her mom secret recipe of the soup!!! Gosh!!...now I`m still craving and keep thinking of it.

Photos N/A = confidential ....sorry~~

Well,..as you guys know, 2009 NYE end up BIG rain, lighting & thunder storm for Melbourne~~so, that means need to say "Bye Bye Fireworks".

I`m so prepared for next few day people will call me for call-in sick! -_-' what a good excuse!! #@#$$%^^% okokok is new year better start with positive attitude!!!

Come to think back 2009, a lot of sweet. sour and bitter moments which still, need to face it every years and learn to move on.

Last year was like a roller coaster life for me, neither Super excited & Happy or end up SUPER Sad & Crazy. Such as from my Jay Chou concert on July and the worst moment in my entire life attend TWO funeral & Wedding in a month AUGUST, which sometime is not easy for me to forget.

Of course there a very happy moments, my very 1st time surprised birthday party. I tell you guys, I`m late twenty almost 30 never anyone would take so much effect to celebrated my birthday besides my own family & Ray. Also, this year I received a lot presents. Those memory will be in my heart forever!

okay,..talk about resolution. To be honest, I dont really have one. I`m not really that kind of person who like planned everything ahead, I`m more like "natural flow" easy going or just live with it. Which totally difference with Raymond. I guess that explained why he got more white hair then me. LOLOLOL.

By the way, do you know in Australia most 80% people Failed when come to ask them how was achievement last year resolution according to survey.

Anyway, there always the some thing every year is the same. That is HOPE!

1) I just hope my family members all are healthy, more happiness and support them financially or morally.

2) About career, I`m not very ambition person but one thing I can WIN is I`m very hardworking and will do anything to just good enough put foods on table. Not, really materialistic type.

3) Ray & I spend more time together which that what we have been doing since we in working life. You know, people will growth and more complicated.

4) Never stop to enjoy life and always stay "young" in heart. :D



Okay,..guys for end this entry I wanna thanks to everyone for reading my blog for 3 years or some of you more then 3 years. Really appreciated deep down in my heart. But, I cant promised will blog more this new year. HAHAHAH Well, I always will try post or write more entertained or juicy entries this year. :D stay tuned!!!


and let`s Bring it ON 2010!!!! with beautiful colors~~~~~~~

okay I got to get back to work!! hehehheheh unbelievable right ??? still need to work on NEW YEAR!!! ($$___$$)

3 comments:

@lice said...

Happy 2010 with many blessings!

MDOB said...

Happy New Year! :)
Yup, don't stop enjoying life. Wish you and your hubby healthy and happy like always.

Laura Hii said...

@lice & myminisode: thank u!! happy new year to everyone!! xoxoxo