Friday, January 22, 2010

Home cooked meal~~

Just a quick post! somehow I really good mood this week. Really have not idea, what`s wrong with me.

Maybe because;>>

  1. Ray will finish work early today!
  2. My boss let me HAVE DAY OFF! today!
  3. Finally finish download my JAY CHOU movie - Treasure Hunt! YAHOO!
  4. Beautiful weather
  5. Australia Day soon!!! double pay ($$__$$)

So, really good mood at home cooking, and bought a lot cooking stuffs!!

Cant wait to show you guys!!! wait till next post! (^_^)




Waiting for Ray coming home! I`m hungry....-_--'

Try to vegetarian but failed. Although all dishes are Vegetable but contain meat. You know why??? someone cannot "tahan" if just eat vegetable and must eat meat otherwise he think he will 'mati'.

Goshhhhhh,...........nowadays man so hard to please~~~~~ -___-'

Something I think we eat too much meat especially last week o_O'




Choy Sum with dried shrimp




Mushroom with fillet chicken breast and bit of chili





Bitter melon with black bean sauce & chicken mince

After meal I will make Gyoza for tomorrow lunch at work (^_^)

2 comments:

MDOB said...

=.= sob sob!!
i am hungry ady. but cannot resist to see ur food pics. hahahaha..

Laura Hii said...

myminisode: thks, but I`m not as good as those housewife cooking skills T_T.