Saturday, January 09, 2010

Facial Mask

I finally bought the Beauty Talk Oxygen mask!!!!!

I`m so excited!!!!. Omg! do you have any idea how long it took me to get this product!!!!?

Since last year, I reads a lot blogger blog about it and then went to Youtube watch the video 女人我最大 and when I back to Malaysia for holidays and met all family members. Guess What!? Ray`s sister got the mask and I tried it. It was AMAZING!!!!

Unfortunately, only 1 bottle. So, I was desperate and also dont wanna bother Ray`s sister get the mask for me.

So, I have been looking over online sales and very disappointed because SASA.com don't have this product! WTF!!! I even search over the EBAY, but none of them ship over sea or they don't accept PAYPAL!




It took me like 4 months, finally one of ebay seller willing to sell it to me! Thanks!! god!.






Seriously, 50ml is not much if use it everyday or even a few days per week because you will addicted and it was fun playing bubble over yourself.

Now, even Ray wanna use my mask!!! damn~~~



Can you guys see the difference?


Since I back from Malaysia August, I still suffered some minor sunburn and also not to mention NOW is SUMMER season!!!!!! T_T

Till, now my skin still a bit red or pinky and sometime look very tanned. Now, it started peeling. Well, you guys probably dont know my lifestyle.

Everyday I spent 20 mins walks to my work places instead taking public transport. Of course, I wear my hat, sunblock every single sec!!!, long pant & jacket. So, it end up arrived at work I`m become sweat like pig. But, at evening time, Ray will come to fetch me from work. So, it wasnt that bad.

gosh,.....not to mention now is 34 degrees!!! and UV Alert from 9:20 am to 5:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]!! I`m gonna enjoy my day off indoor~~~

ciao~~~

2 comments:

@lice said...

eh u also bought it, i bought last time but didnt seem to work good. try the cheaper 我的美丽日记 mask. I bought in TW last time cos many recommending, it was so good. it was also from nu ren wo jui da one. if u can buy from tw, one box (10pc) like RM20 only.

look like this:
http://www.queenstarshop.com/category.php?id_category=23

Laura Hii said...

@lice: i cant read chinese > website. but I saw some asian shop here they do sell those mask. last time, @ shenzhen & malaysia I saw a lots, but dont know when it good or not. sooooo many kinds of masks. sakit kepala!