Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crap Day turn into Good Day

It was suppose exciting day for me because finally I got a day off today with Ray! It was last minutes plan.

So, we went to Caribbean Gardens & Market. It only available every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.

Okay, why am I saying crap day at first??




My camera is running out of battery!!! OMGF@#$%$%^!!!!




So, you wont see much picture from here.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh,..........and the worst, when over excitement explore the market,...........


I FELL DOWN!!!



something like this -___-'

thanks god, I was wear jean!!!

and turn out into this>>>>>>>>





It was F$#KING hurt & painful. Including my left bum T_T

I cant believe, even wear jeans I still got pretty deep bruises.

So, I was really not in the mood and just feel wanna go home straight away.

But, somehow at the end I just get over it and we spent whole day outside. Also, I think Ray try to cheer me up bring me to my favorite shopping centre, went to bookstore together have some readings and the most highlight of the day, he bring me to jewelery shop and looking @ ring! @_@'

Wahhhhhh, try to tempted me or what?!!!

Then went home, he give me special treatment and give me massage !!! awwww~~~




and have a simple & quick dinner together .

After dinner, we do nothing but just watch TV.

Well, it might look like nothing, but you guys dont know what kind of our life style here.

We consider abnormal couple because although live same root, we dont get to spend much time together or sometime till night time we get to see each other.

I guess we are way over workaholic.


By the way, if you wanna more information and pictures about Caribbean Garden & Market, click HERE

2 comments:

MDOB said...

firstly, i must say i love the "fell down" pic! second is the meal doesnt look simple leh? looks so meaty tasty and complicated. Awww.. i am hungry now!! craving for homecooked food liao.

Laura Hii said...

myminisode: the dishes is SUPER EASY, and very ordinary anyone can cook. Maybe bcoz the lighting room.

those dishes are stir fried:

1) Cucumber with ikan bilis
2) Fried Egg with a LOT Spring onions
3) Salty Preserved Vegetable with mince chicken.