Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone.

Well, I still sick and almost for a week. Sigh,...And I also sick being at home all days. So, today we decided going out get some fresh air and also try to figure out where isMelbourne airport because on this coming Sat I will be flying back to Sydney!. Hopefully I will be fully recover.('fingers cross")


Gone for lunch.Chadstone Shopping Mall.


After lunch, went pet shop. WAHAHAH,...he/she must be really tired.


Finally found it. T3 Terminal Airport


On our way back to home, I found something interesting on the freeway. "dream home"


what a beautiful day....


West Gate freeway


Still on West Gate freeway. Toward to the city.


are we there yet?? so tired and need go back to take my medication. (*cough*cough*)

Anyway, I wish everyone have a good easter holidays and hopefully i will back to normal and can enjoy my short trip to Sydney. Can't blog anymore. Really need go to bed. :(

No comments: