Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On 15 April 2007

On the next day Easter show, Sunday, I spent the whole day with Adeline and her family. Joshua and Sarah were so happy to received the Showbags. They cant wait for it and in the morning Adeline told me that Sarah was so excited and keep asking when I will arrive at Eastwood. I`m so glad they like the showbags. (^_^)

However, Ambrose not able to accompany us because he was not available and I also received a sad news. Ambrose`s mom have been living at hospital for a week because she very ill.

So, in the morning we went to hospital together to pay a visit. After that we went to Eastwood for lunch and we spent entire afternoon just for chat. Gosh,....I really missed them when started to talking about it.


Me & Adeline. Do we looks like sister?? ehheeh

In the late afternoon, I also will meet my another good friend Naomi who are my ex-colleague at Rhodes Waterside Dental Surgery. Now, we become really close friend. She knew I will be at Sydney, and she try to find sometime just in order to meet me which that is really sweet and touching. So, Adeline & I planned to have buffet dinner at DE-MALAYA (Malaysian restaurant) and I asked Naomi & Doris come to Eastwood and we will come to pick them up.


Naomi & Doris show off the satay. (the business really good almost fully booked)


This is my favorite Malaysian satay and butter prawn. I think I gone for 3 rounds just for the satay n prawn. Still haven't count the Malaysian dessert and soup. Waaaaaa it was really nice, the taste absolutely like Malaysia. Got Roti canai, nasi lemak, bubur caca, laksa, bakuteh, curry, and etc...whatever u name it lahh all u can find at Malaysia food. And the best thing is "ALL-U-CAN-EAT! I was too hungry at that time I don't even care to take picture on it. LOL.


Just in case if your guys are curious

122-124 Wicks Rd
North Ryde NSW 2113

Phone 02) 9878 3833
Buffet lunch AUS$12.50
Buffet dinner AUS$ 20.00


Naomi, Me & Doris in front the De-Malaya Restaurant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waosei... Australia there got "Satay" oso hor...
Err... r that restaurant serve in "HALAL" bo? Got pork serve bo? hehe... ^0^

Laura Hii said...

That restaurant is not HALAL bcoz they do serve pork dishes like ROAST PORK or "jau siew". The owner is West Malaysian. Basically, u can almost find everything Malaysian or Asian food in Australia.

Nowadays Australia is multiply culture country, if u came to Australia, u properly surprise bcoz u see more black hair around the street heheehe.

Laura Hii said...

opss mistake >>" multi " not multiply LOL

Anonymous said...

Errrr........
Got "Roti Canai" and "Teh Tarik" bo??? =p

Laura Hii said...

Ah Boon: Got roti canai. Normally ppl here called "indian bread" or paratha. it is easy to find at asian grocery store. As for "teh tarik" i havent see any. but got Hongkong teh tarik ( nai cha ). hmmm, maybe next time i should blog more about asian food in australia. heheehh good idea! anyway, thks for leave comment. at least i know what reader curious about, then i can blog more.