Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick



I can't wait for it, to meet my friends at Sydney. I still haven't fully recover from my cold. It have been a week mannn. Why every time I get sick so hard to recover.???? Honestly, it very rare happened to me. I remember, my last time was sick is after my graduation day 2003. So, it have been 4 years :S

At that time, I nearly sicked for a month. Really, bad luck! Suppose after graduated, everyone busy with job hunting and as for me, being sick and stay at home kept coughing until cough my "lung out" :P it was a nightmare to me.

This time, moved to new places and I was sick again which another nightmare to me. Every night, I cant sleep because my throat is "killing' me , keep coughing until wakeup my next person and the worse, I cant breath because my sinus blocked. Last few day, I had really bad sinus infection.

As a result, like the whole day I never been rest enough and hard to boost my immune system. This week I still back to work with tiring face and "sexy voice". This week the weather is warmer compare to last week, which is good thing. I felt much more better. Hopefully, by the time I arrive at Sydney everything will getting better.

Everyone pray or bless for me arrrr.......;D get well soon.!

2 comments:

13th Panda said...

aiyoyo, take care ah ah moi~

drink more water..when u get well, exercise more lo..then will be stronger

keke

get well soon~*hugs*

Laura Hii said...

Thks 13th panda ~*hugs*~,

I will more careful next time, and drink water like "fish" and try to exercise in the future.