Wednesday, April 25, 2007

RAIN aka BI @ Sydney Royal Easter Show !!!

There something you might don't know about me for those who are not close to me. Actually, I a fan of RAIN (korean singer/dancer/actor) okokk I believe everyone know who is RAIN lahh. Believe it or not, RAIN actually at Sydney on the same day I went to Easter show and he`s concert just next to us ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR



I know he will be at Sydney, but I never expect he will hold he`s concert at Acer Arena, ARRRR!! just next to us Royal easter show. Here is the proof!



waaaaaaa at that time, I`m too excited and nearly faint and and and speechless!. ohhh,..Rain is here! OMG OMG what to do!! Doris & Alison kept teasing me that I` m so desperate to see him in person and keep asking me just buy the concert ticket. Walauuuuuuuuuu,....pokai lahh me

Honestly, I pretty sad, that not able to see him in person. At the same time, we are holding ticket for Easter show and waiting till night for the firework.

He`s concert start at 7pm and during that time I do keep thinking about him while I was with my friends watching the show. Lucky, I`m not that crazy like some others "really big FAN" would do everything in own power to see him in live. I believe some people would so piss OFF that I actually got this good opportunity to see Rain, and I decided rather spent time with friends.

Anyway, at the end of night, I don't get disappointed because I do enjoy the easter show with my friends and we keep cheering and screamed out loud for the performers WOW!!!!! The aussie live band also not bad and from time to time they keep played the Macarena song to rock the show!

If you`re one of Rain fan, what would u do in my position???? anyone????

No comments: