Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sydney Royal Easter Show - Foods & Drinks

Is foods & drink time! I didn't took much picture on foods because pretty normal, which almost every where you can find is CHIP CHIP!!! CHIP!!even now I thinking chip make me bloated! (>_<) You able find over 20 stores included restaurants which got dining area and you also able to enjoy the wine. We don't really spent too much on foods because the rides are more interesting.
Having lunch before ready to explore eheheeh


Alison present you AUSSIE Twister Chips!


Looks yummy isn't it?? heheh imaging dip with tomato sauce, BBQ sauce...whatever sauce lahhh!


Waaaaaaa, eveyone enjoy it except me (>_<) I just recover from sick cant eat too much.


EMMM,..Strawberries mouth watering :P


Sub wrap & Pasta hehhe not popular


Queuing for sweet corn


Fitter Hut


Thai food...maybe too hot don't dare to eat it LOL


Chinese foods


Pizza


I had a Snowie! eventually it was so HOT on that day. Need something fresh me up


Got 12 flavors WAAA so nice! choice your own


Me in action...


okay lahhhhhhh don't be too greedy enough!


my favorite photo! hiyaaaaa why eveyone had lemonade drink! plus large size (@_@')


ohhhhhh FRESH oysters!!!


I ordered 1/2 dozen Fresh Oysters AUS$ 8 which consider cheap.


Doris & Alison preseting AUSSIE Oysters.


Eating alive oysters with pepper & lemon.

More post and pictures will coming up....be patient the next will be the rides

4 comments:

13th Panda said...

EEEEK! i dun eat oysters der..

how does it taste like?

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: It taste a bit sweet and juicy.(^_^)

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeee.......
R those "FRESH" Oysters stil alive one ha?
if eat in that way hor...
Not feel "Gik Lik" meh...? ^0^

Laura Hii said...

Ah Boon : finally saw u in here. I thought nobody would read my rubbish blog. emm,..about the oyster, it pretty much like eating abalone