Friday, September 18, 2009

ShenZhen - Dongmen

On our 2nd day at ShenZhen we woke up early in the morning and had breakfast and started finding travel agency for a day tour.

and then we start explore the city and also must visit Dong men shopping district!! which everyone talk about it.





We need cross the road through the bridge.





On our way to Dong Men.

All you need to do ask local people and follow the crowds and will guide you to the heart of Dongmen. Of course, you need to do a bit research online and get yourself prepared.



Hello.....we arrived Dongmen shopping District area.

Omggggggg! so hot and so crowd with people and a lot lot shopping departments, open air shopping and they all are interconnected with 1000+++++shops which you can shopped till "siao"/crazy or might even get lost.



I think it would be excellent if shopping with friends/ sama-kaki which will make even more fun.

Because at least everyone has same "mission" and for sure I can shopped till night.

But, I cant do that because I`m not alone and with a man like Raymond who doesn't like shopping. He is tooooooo bossy. ><"



Fine...~next time I will go to ShenZhen with my girlfriends without Ray! ;P



There so many small food stalls on street, restuarant and cool cafe like this picture above! is BRUCE LEE!!!!

When come to eating food it wasn't the fun part because

1) poor hygienic

2) my mother-in law is vegetarian

3) all menu in fucking CHINESE! which I cant read.



Honestly, I dont really bought a lot stuffs. Maybe I dont like their fashion and a lot brand I never saw it before.



For me I dont really enjoy shopping at Shenzhen because I`m not a type a person love to bargain.

One thing I really hate is the seller really try to RIP OFF u all the time! and neither they dont put price tag and with price tag starting 3 digits!

What the hell for a T-shirt cost like RMB$399. WAHAHAHH! you got to be kidding me!.

So, always ask 50% off when try to bargain and keep trying till they give up and ask you offer a price for them. wtf!



So, many shopping centre need to visit......~~~~



At night view.



On the way back to hotel.



Let me give you one more advice when come to shopping.





Pleaseeeee dont shopping in the morning or afternoon because it was too bloody hot and even I felt heat stroke.

You always can start shopping in late afternoon because most shops are close very late like 9-10pm.

Or need to pick better season when travel to shenzhen. I think I rather autumn /winter to shop.

It was too hot like 37` thats hotter then Malaysia. -__-'



ShenZhen got WAL-Mart! which Australia dont have.

Well, it was nothing interesting. Basically it just like some big super market such Coles/Woolworths.

I think we should visit the USA`s Wal-Mart version. LOLOL

By the way, we knew there a few popular tourist place such as

Window of the World

Splendid China

China Folk Culture Village

or even go to HONGKONG (dont have enough time)

which none of them we interested. I saw a lot blogger blog about those places and I think is kind of boring just to see some opera house, Eiffel tower or some Chinese culture dancing which all these we can see at Australia. It just a theme park. It might be fun for kids but think again with hot weather. >.<' I`m sooooooo not to go and get more sun tanned.


okokok,..next post it about NEW places which just opened recently> It actually a THEME PARK! -____-' i know i know....

It wasn't me or Raymond decision. It was our mommy, who just bought the tickets day tour for us without discuss with us. (o__O")

Because she thought we young people like to go this kind if places.

5 comments:

13th Panda said...

when Oink and I went to Dong Men, we had McD everytime..AHHAHA..Love the spicy wings!yumm

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: Did you guys enjoy the trip & shopping a lot??

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of going to Dongmen instead of louhu for shopping. How did you find shopping there when you couldn't speak the language? Does anyone speak english or is anything written in english?

sprichard music said...

Thanks for the interesting news on U.S. Although the term America includes the two continents North America and South America, it is the United states of america that strikes in our mind on hearing the word 'America'. In recognition to the excellence acheived by the nation in various fronts,
Nupek.com provides latest us news all world news, us news,uk news , etc..more news at http://Nupek.com

Laura Hii said...

Anonymous: I`m Malaysian chinese. i can speak but I cant read/write chinese.

Dongmen area is a bit low-medium class of fashion. most of them speak chinese and Cantonese.

As for English, they dont speak fluently and all are written in chinese.

if you wanna find a place to eat, maybe try to find a cafe/ restaurant with picture on the menu if you cant read chinese.