Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank You! Nuffang

On 11 August, I received a parcel and my eyes went open WIDE! once I saw NUFFNANG.

I was just about to get ready to airport and I cant be help to opened the parcel ASAP because

1. Why Nuffnang sent me a parcel

2. I`m not celebrity blogger

3. I`m not writing any ads for nuffnang.

4. I didnt join any competition


why ????



why???



why????



woooo....... cant wait to open it!!




Wow!!...this a good stuffs and is REDKEN!!!! brands omg



yaaaa...free gifts!!

also it enclosed with letter.



It was a thank you letter for being part of Nuffnang and I also received another $10 COLES MYER gifts card!!! yaaaaaaaaa more $$$ for shopping!

Obviously, anyone who have been registered and will received the gift pack.

Anyway, I really enjoy the product and gift card for my shopping!

A BIG THANK YOU!!! to Nuffnang!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

You `re THE BEST!!!

xoxox

2 comments:

@lice said...

Why nuffnang aussie was so cool, and malaysia one is ever kiam siap legend!

Laura Hii said...

Alice:Yaa.. they are the best! :D