Friday, September 25, 2009

ShenZhen - Enjoy foods

I guess you guys must be sick of entries about places. So, this entry will talk about foods. Basically, when I`m traveling to ShenZhen I found out I dont take a lot pictures of foods. How`s unusual.

I think probably I wasnt feeling well most of the time and sometime I have to struggled to pretend "I`m fine" . Well, I learned my lesson when come to foods especially when on travel.

OKay,...since we stayed at Century Plaza Hotel, just next to it there a Cafe called " YONGHE King" & KFC restaurant which is 24 hours. Cool, How`s nice is that.

And almost everyday morning we went there for breakfast @ Yonghe King till become regular and the staff asked us to buy a vouchers which will better value for money.




We get free mug ahahah how`s cute is that!

I really enjoy all the meals at Yonghe King, it was so cheap and delicious. And the best thing about it the service good and fast to be served. ooooooooohhhh I another thing, the restaurant is very very clean.

I feel really comfortable and enjoy my meals. By the way, I love their signature Soy milk. It was freshly made. Another my favourite dish is beef noodles soup, & porridge!

You guys can visit their website : http://www.yonghe.com.cn


On other day, we decided to have western breakfast since we getting sick of Chinese foods. So, we to hotel for breakfast.




Usually, in the morning I`m big eater for breakfast. So, I ordered "American Breakfast" It cost me RMB$33.

Well, a bit disappointed because I was expecting more since it is 4- Stars hotel. However it does remind me "The coffee Club`s Breakfast"





"The coffee Club`s Breakfast" I think is AUS$15 something. (included tea + juice) The one I had at Sydney with my friend for Jay Chou Concert.

Okay next,.......

I went to this really cute cafe in shopping centre. We were so tired and went in for rest and ordered for drink.



Instead drink I ordered a soup, well it more like dessert because it sweet. It was papaya, lotus seed & white fungus.




This is how ShenZhen people serve ICe-Coffee. I think even some Hongkong cafe also do the same thing,

Opposite to Malaysia & Australia style of Ice-Coffee.

Next is my favourite fast-foods- KFC!!!!!

I was sooooooooooo curious and wanted to try KFC at China.

Againnnnn I`m having problem reading menu...T_T



wtf,...all in chinese words T_T

By the way, do you guys notice the different or missing????

KFC at CHINA dont have french fries (known at Malaysia) as for Australia we called "Chips"

How come?????? instead chip they sell corn and even got seafood burger.





Coleslaw (corn, carrot, celery) also different to Malaysia & Australia. Instead corn we used lettuce. Hmm, interesting~~~




Cost of RMB$59 = RM29.5 which I think pricey. We bought the value meals with peach ice drinks and they got limited edition BBQ chicken wings which I don't like it at all :S I think the Malay AYAM Bakar ( grilled chicken) lagi Bagus!!




ahahah that Classic~~~ KFC delivery using bike. What gonna happen if raining or snowing :S China country do have 4 seasons.

Next,.....is PIZZA HUT @ Knight Valley, CHINA

OMG!................OMG!!!!..............OMG!!!............ I got to tell you!

I really love China`s PIZZA HUT! They are the best compare to Malaysia & Australia.

TOO MANY variety on Menu till you could spend 1/2 hour to decided what to eat.





Potato salad



Deep fried calamari




chicken wings~~




4-in-One pizza ( curry meat, veg, pineapple, seafoods)

I really enjoy the pizza!



MANGO cheesecake !! with chocolate = Heaven!


okay the following are not related to Pizza Hut. We actually went to a few cafes for drinks because it was to bloody hot on Knight Valley trip.



Fruit salad.



Another fruit salad. I think because I ate too much fruit cause me diarrhea for whole day and went to toilet 5 times!

Goshhhhhh I will never even forget that time!



Lastly, picture of ourself at Pizza Hut restaurant.

Guys, if you go to china must try PIZZA HUT there1 Trust me you gonna love it.

Or if you so curious you can check the website www.pizzahut.com.cn

No comments: