Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another CNY dinner

It have been 3rd day of Chinese New Year and I`m still enjoy organized CNY dinner. I invited my friend come over my place for CNY dinner.





Another BBQ & hotpot dinner~

In afternoon I went to market bought some grocery and some foods for dinner.




It not just for BBQ & hotpot, I also cooked 5 small dishes for my friend. Mainly are vegetable dishes even the soup also vegetarian which more healthier option.




Bought a bottle of sparkling wine for celebration and toss.




Enjoy BBQ~~~




Take a photo before toss.

Gosh,..me & my friend finish whole bottle of wine because Ray only take a sip and he doesn't want to get drunk. Besides, tomorrow early in morning got meeting @ work cant afford to hangover.




Me & Ray~~~


okay now, I`m a bit tipsy~~

Going to bed now~~~~~~

Another beautiful ahead (^_^)

2 comments:

MDOB said...

hey there!!! gong xi fa cai :)

Laura Hii said...

gong xi! gong xi!