Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mini party for TWO

Okay,...this is the one I have been wanna try to share with you.

We just bought last month. There a time, we get invited to one of our neighbor for BBQ dinner and found out it would be really lovely we could invite our neighbor or friends come to our place for dinner.



So, we decided to bought the hotpot & Korean grill pan.




We choice that pattern which I think is better because you can get rid of the oil while cooking.

So, before we invite anyone to come over for dinner. We actually try it our self to avoid get embarrass in front our guests and end up takeaway foods >_<' That would be suck mannnnn....




I prepared a lot vegetables instead meat because I try to get us healthy





Let`s have some green (^_^)





Some assorted mushroom, herbal & 600g beef.

At the end, we forced our self to eat up all the foods. OMG,...it was too much! we have to leftover vegetables which okay and next day I can stir-fried it hehehehh....





Next,......


We had Korean style BBQ on other day.




Omg!!,.........it was soooooo FUN cooking them! It even more fun with a lot people.





I also cooked some small dishes.

The whole process, it was so enjoyable. Ray & I actually think it was the best meals we ever had at home.

Now,...........I cant wait to invite our friends come over to my place!


I think it would be great idea for Valentine dinner or Chinese New Year. If your man wanna feel homey instead go out having bloody rip off $$$$$ from present - meal - express your L.O.V.E

Well, everyone is difference. As for me, that "My Way"~~~


HHhmmmmmm.........what should I do or get for Ray this year Valentine??

We both working anyway -_-' I get to finish work at 8pm that even worst. sigh,....~~~

4 comments:

MDOB said...

whoa.. how i wish i can stay with you. You've got good food..!!!! ;D
I love steamboat and BBQ too.
Btw, the meat part..you sliced it yourself? and do we have to marinate?

Laura Hii said...

belinda: The meat for hotpot just bought from market in pack and it doesn't marinate. As for BBQ, I just bought the meat about 1/2 kg from market and marinated by myself.

Actually, in Australia very convenience because you can just buy from market in any difference kind of crop, parts or marinated.

@lice said...

Eh so coincidence leh, my sis just bought me this kind of pot too...haha

Laura Hii said...

u must be looking forward to bring it back to KL and start ur hotpot party!