Friday, February 12, 2010

New year New hairstyle 2010

I get my hair done same day as bowling night.


Gosh it was long day for me. T_T. okay cut the crap and let `s show you guys my new hair cut.



This before haircut since DEC 2009

After 1 1/2 month>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







I got haircut & dye based & highlight. okay this picture it doesnt look obvious.

Errrrrrrrrrr, to be honestly I dont really like it. Is not like I totally hate it.

It just wasn't exactly what I want. T_T.

Seem the hairdresser inexperienced and I didnt get the boss do my hair and she get her staff to do it for me.

I think is my fault as well!!!! I should just stick to my original hair salon but it was way to expensive $$$$!!!!

I learned my lesson, every good stuffs or good service it come with price! sighhhhhhhhhh.

I will never go that Hair Salon (Sena Hair Korean Studio @ Clayton) ever AGAIN!



In real, it really blonde and the highlight very bright color.






The more I look at myself then more I wanna change my hair color again. argggggggggggghhhhhh. >_<"

Now,...need patience and wait my hair get longer. Get professional to do the job.

I want a New Me!!

No comments: