Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010!

Hello, everyone !




HAPPY





TIGER

YEAR!!!!!!

lol,..okay that is Tiger Prawns! it go very well with theme.

Well, we dont celebrate Chinese New year in Australia normally because our work schedule, like yesterday is Chinese New Year `eve I need work 12 hours!!! started @ 6.30am till finish work @ 7pm.

After got home I just wanna sleep~~~

Today I still need to back to work but is afternoon shift so will missed the dinner tonight with Ray. But I bet he also will be late from work, not to mentioned today is Valentine`s day everyone like wanna going out while we need working. What an odd couple of us WHAHHAHAH. But, I will get pay better ($_$)


Anyway, our parents wont be any hometown for CNY. Since we live @ oversea our parents always travel on holidays. That our ang pow money for them. hahahaha


Otherwise why we work damn hard for earn money. Just want to make sure them and us have a better life in future while we still young.

I think they deserved after so much hard work and should treated them self and enjoy it.



okay, since is CNY on Friday it was my day off I just organized a small BBQ & hotpot party and invited some friends at my place for dinner . Just a little gathering and I`m sure they wont be free next day bcoz is CNY`eve they also need spend time with their family.




It took me whole afternoon to prepared the foods. It was tough for me because one of our friend is Vegetarian and also wont eat particular foods such as onion & mushrooms! lolol


As solution we cooked all veg and boiled the foods for her 1st and later do our one a.k.a meats ekkekekek.





Also, a day before I cooked Chinese GINSENG Herbal soup for everyone.





Pure Chinese Ginseng Herbal soup with no added salt or stock, just whole chicken & herbals. Of course some low-cheap ginseng -_-' Cant afford buy real ginseng I will pokai!


As for dessert~~




I cooked Sweet potato with green beans & bailey with rock sugar.

And served with Ice on top.



With our lovely girlfriends~~~

Lastly, after the dinner & dessert~~

is time for fun!!!





That is "SPRING TOSS"





Everyone shout "low-hei" while tossing as higher as much

wahhahahh,...that what`s fun!

Okay,..guys that our little Chinese Dinner of New Year~~~~


At here I would like to wish all the my readers Happy Chinese New year especially those who celebrated and my family members and beautiful friends.

Wishes you all have a prosperous and wonderful New Year!

GONG XI FA CAI!

GOOD HEALTH



and

lastly~~


HAPPY VALENTINE `S DAY! xoxxoxoox





A little token of love from my Ray

awwww so cute & sweet <3

No comments: