Sunday, February 07, 2010

Trying & getting better

After trip and massive sun tanned. Is time for pamper my skin T_T. As you all know, I`m naturally born with light tan skin tone. T_T

Even my brother and parents all are freaking bright skin tone. Sometime I wonder what wrong with me? and questioning myself am I their child? :S


Recently, I bought a pack of masks through online.


Ta ta taaaa......... a whitening mask.




Bought it from SaSa.com because a lot good feedback!!




Booo....! hantu!/ghost!

LOL

It pretty expensive!!!and better be white!!

So, far I used a few times, I `m not sure about whitening effect but I can see my skin a bit glow. However, that not what I wanna achieve. Anyway better then nothing right.

Well, I will continued use for few weeks and wait & see how`s it go.










Next,...........................


is summer time!!! it have been really hot like over 30s not to mentioned sometime can over 40!!! that even hotter the Malaysia.

One way, how to chill up ......




I make cucumber + capsicum juices.

Gosh, I love my JuiceMaster, it was present from Ray and it have been 5 years!! Although, is not romantic present but very practical and both of us can enjoy it.





Want some my Cucumcino????? Very yummy and the best thing about it, is very REFRESHING!

2 comments:

@lice said...

OMG, does it taste nice?

Laura Hii said...

it taste cucumber sweetness. try me must try!!! very refreshing!! I like capsicum very much that y i also added into.