Friday, February 26, 2010

Homemade Valentine`s Chocalate.

Have been really busy and hardly got time to update my old entry about Valentine`s Day.

This year we promised not to get any present for our Valentine and we did.

As for me, I wasnt planned on purpose. It happened other day when I was on grocery shopping and saw a lot kitchen ware on sale and some chocolate mold.

So, I decided to make my own homemade chocolates.




Here some ingredients, very simple.





I just randomly mix nuts into chocolate.






I mix the dark chocolate with white chocolate





decorated into like a snail or YIN & YANG with chopstick lolol~~





By the way, I also do butterfly chocolates with my hand written with chocolates.




I ~*heart*~ U

Happy belated Valentine`s Day honey~~~

Sometime is priceless

xoxoxo

2 comments:

MDOB said...

hie girl, are u busy these days? feed me with entries please.

Laura Hii said...

belinda: ya, have been really busy with work. I do got a few thing like to blog about, it just dont have time to upload.