Saturday, March 24, 2007

GoodBye Sydney, Hello Melbourne

Since, I begin with a new life & new places, I have been think I should start with my new blog site too, so here it is. I should started my story from my last day at Sydney & 1st day at Melbourne.

On 1/2/2007
Well, pretty sad n excited at the same time when think about Melbourne. Besides, it also my 1st time fly to Melbourne


my luggages


ready to check in >Virgin Blue Airlines


yeap,..this is my lunch! I was so hungry at that time, besides we still another hour to kill the time at Sydney domestic airport.


getting more excited.....fly to Melbourne


my flight ticket


finally safety arrived at Melbourne domestic airport

After that, we need to figure out where is the shuttle bus which organized by company that will came to pick us from airport to Quest Dandenong. Guess what, sometime unbelievable happened to us. That is,....... the shuttle bus & number of passengers!!!! As we all know, each vehicle got limitation to carry passengers and each passenger must have own sit belt.



it clearly stated & bold letters !!!!!!how come nobody notice that???? :S


3 peoples share 2 sits & at the front 1 mother with a kids share 1 sit. OMGGGGGG!!!!


yeap,.this poor guy don't have a sit & sit belt :S


unbelievable .......what an experience on my 1st day at Melbourne

So,..can u guess how many passengers in the shuttle bus??????
.
.
.
.
is 14!!!!!

Well, before we going to settle down at Melbourne. The company already organized our temporary stay at Quest Apartment Dandenong for a week. Lucky the whole trip n stay at Melbourne we don't have to pay for it. After a week we have been busy for house hunting, rented car, shopping, explore & etc just in order to settle down.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.