Sunday, March 25, 2007

On 7 March 2007

Today,...we signed our property contract, but we will get the key on Thursday. Friday (9 March 2007) is our last day at Quest Apartment which we need to check out at 10am.

After signed the contract we immediately call the telephone company and Energy company to start the connection to our property. Besides that, we went to our bank to updated our contact details and etc.

So, we continue our car shopping and we found a few which we like it. At the end, we need to find out all the car loans procedures and finance & interests.

Before we go back, I managed to sent some postcards to my friends and went to cyber to let them know my current address and contact details.

Really missed them so much when I started to read they emails. THKS to the technology !!! and we also got free calls for OPTUS users. Almost every night, Doris and I spoke on phone (of coz we are OPTUS user)

No comments: