Sunday, March 25, 2007

On 10 March 2007

The day we have been waiting for. Don't know some how I felt worry on that day. Maybe I`m worry about my stuffs and our furnitures. It was bloody early in the morning, we have been told our furniture will delivered around 8am. Whose know, around 7.30am someone knock our door and we wakeup realized that is the Allied guys. OMG !!! I havent brush my teeth and change my clothes. yaaaaaa who care....ahahahhahaah



So, their started to sent the stuffs one by one and put it on our lounge. We keep counting the boxes and started to unpacked.


only 50% of our stuffs some have been put in bedrooms


some of out stuff put at the kitchen area.

Actually, our unit is combined lounge with kitchen. Lucky, we don't have dining table and sofa. Otherwise where we should put them. So, that day we have been busy unpacked and clean all stuffs, setup our computer and etc. Finally, got nice and warm bed to sleep on. heheheeh.

No comments: