Saturday, March 24, 2007

On 3 March 2007

This time is for real house hunting,........not much pictures to share, quite disappointed because:
>less stores
>less public transport (bus+train)
>some area are too far which is cheap rental fees
>some area are way too expenses which near & good location

I really missed Eastwood. Got everything and more like my second hometown.

There is one thing I noticed the different between Sydney is Sydney don't have a lot trams. People here more rely on trams as public transport. I hardly see any buses.




omg......look up to sky, so many trams cables.


At the end of day, we went to Coles super market to buy some grocery to make dinner, and continued our mission for next day.


Talking about Coles supermarket, I realized here don't have "Woolworth supermarket" in stead they using "SAFEWAY supermarket " name. Why??? I still don't have any idea. Basically, they selling the same products, same display & same uniform for the staffs.






to be continued.........(On 4 March 2007)

No comments: