Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quest Apartment Dandenong (VIC, Australia)

Why I like my temporary stay @ Quest Apartment Dandenong????

Just look at the pictures, I `m sure u will like to stay there forever.

From, the website u able see some of pictures & map.


Lounge : combined dining


too bad don't have internet!!!!


fully furnitured kitchen


Raymond is busy looking at the restaurant lists for dinner















okokok,..............enough with the kitchen. time for bedroom




one TV is more than enough.......






Laundry room


got washing machine & dryer...cool


view from my bedroom window


see,.....now u know why I like to live here forever (plus! I don't have to pay for it) heheheh. I`m highly recommended everyone stay at Quest, not just Australia but it also available around the world.

http://www.questapartments.com.au/


No comments: