Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Royal Easter Show @ Sydney YAAAAA!!!!

Yaaaaaaaa!, today I just bought a return airticket through Virgin Blue airlines back to Sydney! Yeap, I coming back to Sydney on 14 April 2007 (Sat) and will be back to Melbourne 16 April 2007 (Monday)

14 April 2007 Melbourne-Sydney
Time depart: 6.15am (ya i know is the earliest and most cheap $$$)
Time arrive; 7.35am

16 April 2007 Sydney-Melbourne
Time depart: 4.45pm
Time arrive: 6.15pm

The most exciting is on 14 April I`m going to Royal Easter Show with my all buddies at Sydney ! YES! YES! can't wait for it and get "wild" LOL (hopefully I wouldn't "pokai"(bankrupt) at the end of the day, sighhhhhh need to be in control !)



Besides, I also called my good friend Adeline that I gonna spend the whole day on 15 April with her kids. YAAA,..I missed them so much!! and for Monday I will take the opportunity to visit my ex-boss and they family. Poor Raymond, he can't join me because he can't take a few day off.

No comments: