Saturday, March 31, 2007

I`m SICK

Oh,...dear, I`m losing my voice started yesterday properly I talked too much during my working time. LOL Besides, the weather here also getting cold which make my voice even worse. I started to felt sore throat and itchy. Recently, I also didn't sleep well and sometime I`m a night person.

Today, I wakeup in the morning I can feel my legs muscles and my back is "killing me" ! oh mannnnnnnnn so sore!!! due to bad postures. Properly, I work too hard on yesterday. It have been ages, I haven't work so hard and long hours like this before. It remind me when my 1st job as kitchen-hand. Sigh,..I guess I`m getting old kuaaaaaaa.....

So, today I must talk less and rest more at home my drinking a lot honey and water like a fish!!! LOL.


Anyway, I also got nobody here to talk to which is BORING!!!!!! Suppose I wanna go to Oakleigh Mall by myself today since it was weekend. But, my legs is killing me and today the bus schedules is limited sigh,....and I`m still no feeling well. Better just stay at home and sleep more, if going out I`m will end up wasting $$$ on taxi.

Well,..after what have happened, the lesson I learned; Don't push or work to hard own yourself even you wanna to proof and impress your manager LOL, and always remember to take break, drink more and eat well during the day and need to sleep early at night. Annnnnd,..properly spend less time on the internet. heheheehh

No comments: