Monday, November 05, 2007

Album 8th; Jay Chou On The Run

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

I just love his latest album !!!!! I would give this album 7 out of 10! ehehheh

He just so multi-talented, director/singer/actor/song writer.....etc oh dear~~~.

The following is the song tracklist;

1. 牛仔很忙 (Niu Zai Hen Mang – The Cowboy is Very Busy)
2. 彩虹 (Cai Hong – Rainbow)
3. 青花瓷 (Qing Hua Ci – Green Flower China)
4. 阳光宅男 (Yang Guang Zhai Nan – A Guy in a Sunny House)
5. 蒲公英的约定 (Pu Gon Ying De Yue Ding – The Appointment of Dandelion’s)
6. 无双 (Wu Shuang – No Other)
7. 我不配 (Wo Bu Pei – I’m not Worthy)
8. 扯 (Che – Pull)
9. 甜甜的 (Tian Tian De – Sweet)
10. 最长的电影 (Zui Chang de Dian Ying – The Longest Movie)

Overall, this album was bit difference compared to his previous style but is it good thing he willing to try something new and taking risk, which I really amazed about him.

My 1st reaction when I heard the 1st song I was shocked and my expression is EERHAAAAaaaaa...~ LOL completely not his style.



After listening the whole album I really like it especially (2,3,4,5,6,8). some songs like (2, 5) sound so familiar from Secret movie OST which I love about! The 2. "彩虹 (Cai Hong – Rainbow)" same as 10. "First Kiss- Secret OST". Aww~~~ love it.

I love 8. 扯 (Che – Pull)... oh~yaaa~ "~~~~***dancing mode***~~~~" LOL I keep listening it.

The 7. 我不配 (Wo Bu Pei – I’m not Worthy) also not bad.



I gotto to tell my friends about this, they gonna be sooooooo THks me wwwahahhahah

Hope you guys enjoy the songs too and don't forgot buy original CD okay... ?? (^__~)

No comments: