Monday, November 26, 2007

sighhhhhhhhh another day -___-

I believe your guys can guess liew, what I`m gonna blog which it about FOOOODS!! again (@_@'). I think I should consider change the title of my blog. ahahh Instead of "Laura`s Blog", I should change it to "Laura`s Kitchen" :P

It have been weeks, and blogging about foods foods foods. Sighh.... bo piaaa we have been busy working and Ray has turn into workaholic (T_T). As for me, ehehh I think I gonna be one soon. Sat Ray has work 14hours straight which started from 2pm till 4am :S

Your guys have not idea how I feel when I got phoned call in the midnight and told me, dont wait for him, asked me go to bed first bcoz he wont be home soon and doesnt know what time he will finish bcoz suddenly the company has a major problem need to be fix.

I was waited till 2am and I was really stressed, worried but exhausted so, I gotto go bed bcoz next day I need to start working at 9.15am. Otherwise, I look terrible!.

Well, that why I havent been to any places and even go out with friends. There a few time been asked by our friends and we have reject them bcoz of work which it really make me feel bad. sighhhhhh. But it good for money ($__$).

Otherwise it will be hard when wanted to buy sometimes and sending money to our parents or go for holidays. sigh... need to think long term.....earn $$$ while still young.

okay...like usual today I slept till 12pm and we went out for lunch which same place HonTran. GOShhh we love this place. hehehh then bought some groceries and went home.

Sooo, what for dinner today??



Ray was graving my Soy chicken that why I cooked again, Sometime I prefer let Ray decided and tell what he like to eat rather then I braining myself hmmmm what to cook.

Since Ray have been working also hard yesterday, so today I cooked herbal chicken soup to boost his energy level. hahahah Otherwise I will cook seaweed soup which I have been graving for ages.

Today meals is pretty simple and took me a while to cook it. While I cooked my herbal soup 1st bcoz it took more time compare to others.

Then I cooked Soy Chicken Wings while at the sometime I prepared Mix Salad which contains 6 kinds of vegs. Basically, I just put some Olive Oil and mayonnaise as Salad dressing. Besides, In order to force him eat some vegs I need to do the trick through the presentation of the foods. Ray not a fan eating raw salad bcoz he think it taste weird and too plain, which is totally opposite to me. He even hate ate porridge.

ahahh So, sometime we also got problem when went for lunch/dinner. A bit hard to making decision for choosing which restaurant to go.



Ray`s flavour. He more like meat eater.



As for me, combination (veg+ meat eater). ahahh

Which I pretty much like any kind of foods even western or asian. Usually, I will cooked in large portion so that the leftover can be eat for need day, since we both have been busy on work and of course hardly got time get to the kitchen.

Well, thanks to the who genius invented microwave and great! tomorrow I can pack my salad to work as my lunch.

okay guys have a good wk.

No comments: