Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday

Ops I did it Again~~~~ (Britney Spears song in the air) ahahha

Another boring day & suck post whahahh which nothing to blog put foods.

I know sighhhhhh

sooooooooo lame



Lunch = DInner

During my break time, I spot latest Cleo magazines AWW.. is Dec issues. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I need more break time to finish the reading. Damn



Luvvv Jessica Alba!!! Pretty outlook, Pretty on brain too.

ohya,..someting has excited me!. I was invited to one of my colleague 21st Birthday Party. woohooo~~ and soon we also got another Xmas Party for our team. YAhooo cant wait for it!!!


now what??

shit,........ now i`m stress what to buy for presents :S (T_T) sure pokai lahh this months!!!!.

2 comments:

@lice said...

Yes, I never miss CLEO every month, Msia version of cos!!

Laura Hii said...

ahha yaa another "kaki" reader for cleo (^__~)