Sunday, November 11, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!!

oh dear~~ it have been a few weeks I`m worked to death. Come home late at night. My entire weeks even Sat & Sun I spent my time at work and I only got every Monday off. (T_T) I even worked on public holiday. But, it is worth ($$__$$) cos it pay off my expenses and extra $$$ into my bank.

I know it such as long days like continued work from Tuesday till Sunday and I even lost weight!!! did you hear that! Lost weight! Recently I felt weird wearing my pants seem a bit lose so I went to check my weight and OMG I lost 2kgs just for 2 weeks. Maybe this is the result of my work load and everyday I spent 30mins on walk back home from my work places. Am I crazy?? (@_@')

okok I was try to saving my bus fees. AUS$2.50 per trip (excluded return fees). hmmm.....6 days = AUS$15 perweek = AUS$60 per month WAI SEI!!!! :D


ahahah cant tell it is night time. Besides, it is safe walk to home at night, not as bad as Malaysia.

Which is why I wasn't actively update my blog. It just every time I got home all I want is sleep, even feel wanna skip bath and dinner (=_=). But, a lot thing still awaiting for me to do like laundry, cooking dinner, washing dishes, preparation for next day meals.

Sigh,......I felt life is F S.U.C.K

Anyway life still need go on~ since I have been working so hard on myself, finally yesterday I treat myself a Regular Whopper Cheese Value Meal for lunch.



I believe it is very fattening ahhaahh and the size holy moly pretty large for me. The size of burger almost half of my face. Next time need to order "Junior one" :P

I also ordered Strawberry Royale from Calatrava Cafe which I have been really curious about. They also selling coffee, cakes, and breads. The Calatrave just opened a few days ago. Well, pretty expensive.


Is AUS$3.50 1 flavour, AUS$ 4.50 2 flavours (@_@') That is the most expensive Ice cream I even taste it. The ice cream just size of tennis ball.

However, after taste it, it was GOOD. I can taste & smell the rich of flavor and strawberry seeds, which definitely a premium ice cream.

ohya,..I also soooo into enjoy my 2 cups of tea per day. I mixed the Pu-erh and rose tea together and add some honey. One in morning & one in evening.



I think after drank it, It make me fart and everyday I need go to toilet (no.2) LOLOLO... Guess it also good for cleaning my body and bad thing for embarrassment.

okay,..more update coming soon. damn tomorrow morning got an appointment with my doctor (GP) which I had booked in 2 wks advances (=____=) how come so many ppl wanna see doctor. hey dont get wrong idea. I`m perfectly healthy. You guys just wait and see my next post kekekkek.

sighhhhhhh....wish can sleep till late afternoon since it was my day off.

4 comments:

@lice said...

OMG! The tea look so nice, it's real baby roses in there!

Laura Hii said...

oh..thanks! Ya kind of cute the baby roses. Yaa I took the picture through my glass plunger which only enough make 2 cups of tea. I blog before about my glass plunger which it was a gift from my good friend at Sydney.

http://laura_hii.blogs.friendster.com/
my_blog/2007/03/missed_still_so.html

hmmm~~ really missed them (T_T)

Clem said...

How do I turn off the music on your page??????

Laura Hii said...

clem: the music actually come from post title " HAPPY HALLOWEEN" did u see the slideshow??? under the left bottom just click it. it will off/on the music